• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on PS4 and the Switch port of Saints Row: The Third.

Fire Red & Sapphire as gifts for my siblings ~ Still got to get them SPs too, and don't forget a link cable.

Final Fantasy XIV. I've wanted to get into another MMO for forever, so I'm hoping this is worth it!

Shadowbringers is the best DLC and one of the best Final Fantasy’s in a long time in my opinion. I don’t get much time on it but I’m high level if you ever need a boost.

I was gifted Super Mario Maker 2 bundle my kids have been playing that a lot. It’s really fun it comes with 12 months Nintendo online if anyone wants it (we already have the family package). AFAIK the code is UK only.

I bought Dishonored 2 but my laptop is dying :(

Dishonored was my favorite game for a long time, and was my first steam game. So hopefully soon I get a new laptop to play D2!

Back
Top Bottom