• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC pass. There was no individual options for it and I wanted the officers uniform. I feel like it’s going to be a good investment though.

LOL just bought this as well! I had coins so it only cost me £4.00. Sadly I doubt we will be getting new Amiibo for 3 Houses...

The house leaders scream merch imo.

Edit

I agree considering the prices for the older games getting a bundle is a great deal especially with uniforms and story content still to come.

Crash Tag Team Racing (a game that will unfortunately be plagued with microtransactions thanks to Activision being Activision) and just now, Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Crash Tag Team Racing (a game that will unfortunately be plagued with microtransactions thanks to Activision being Activision) and just now, Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

I didn’t see any micro transactions? As far as I’m aware you win in game currency to unlock skins and upgrades etc there is no external way to exchange money for in game currency so it’s not a micro transaction. By this logic Mario Odyssey would have micro transactions...

I didn’t see any micro transactions? As far as I’m aware you win in game currency to unlock skins and upgrades etc there is no external way to exchange money for in game currency so it’s not a micro transaction. By this logic Mario Odyssey would have micro transactions...

There is now:

From the Celebrate Summer sale on PSN right now, I got the City Living + Vampires + Vintage Glamour bundle of expansion/game/stuff packs for The Sims 4 on PS4. Normally $49.99 , it was half off.

I've been itching to play The Sims for months but my laptop with 2 and 3 (my faves) is out of commission still lol, and though I've had 4 on PS4 for a while, I've found it kind of dull. Hoping that getting some extra content will spice things up, especially with the gothic clothes from the Vampire pack.

Oh God, why? First they want me to play online, which is not that bad since I'm good at Mario Kart-style games, then they gave the implications that if you don't buy certain DLC, it could be missing forever later and now this?

I don't know now if should buy the game or not.

Why is one of my most-anticipated games of this year a remaster of a bad Xbox game from 2004? Anyway, I bought Metal Wolf Chaos XD, can’t wait to bite into it.

I also bought Divinity: Original Sin, since it was dirt cheap on the PSN Store and it seems like my kind of thing even though I don’t play very many Western RPGs. Don’t let me down, game, I’m going out of my comfort zone for you.

I don't buy games but I found many new mobile slots recently. So entertaining! I started playing on a regular basis and I want to become a pro gambler one day

Last edited:
Does it count if it's not out yet? Hey, I've been charged for it already. Can't wait to play Astral Chain in a couple days.

Today I noticed that none of my town's local stores (all two of them) have any Steam prepaid cards. Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, but no Steam. This calls for further research....

Anyway, yesterday the local used game shop picked up some amiibo -- I now have Wolf to complement Fox and Falco -- and I picked up a relatively uncommon DS title in "Super Giana Sisters DS" which I only learned about via a random YouTube video.

Last edited:
A Logitech F310 gamepad. The one I had before fell on the RB and LB buttons, which caused them to get stuck. I'll still keep the old one because most fighting games are still playable if you change the controls in the options menu.

Astral Chain and I have been loving it! It is just the exact amount of action without it being overwhelming. A liitle slow at the beginning, but it gets better every chapter after.

Back
Top Bottom