• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Far Cry 5 (Xbox One)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)

I got a great deal on FC5, because it was previously on sale at my local Target store, but the sale had actually expired on 8/31. But because the sale tag was still on display, I was allowed to buy it at the sale price of $20 instead of the regular price of $50! :D

Out tomorrow but the more recent pickups include Dancing Stage Party Edition on PS1, Super Smash Bros on Wii U (meaning I now have that, Brawl and Ultimate), Worms United on PC and Jade Cocoon 2, Dancing Stage Fusion and Megamix, Rogue Galaxy, Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge, Wacky Races starring Dastardly & Muttley and Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monster Coliseum on PS2.

Bought myself some RP and got Eternum Rek'Sai since it was on sale and I figured I'd treat myself for reaching Silver 2 in League of Legends.

Far Cry 5 (Xbox One)
Star Fox 64 3D (3DS)

I got a great deal on FC5, because it was previously on sale at my local Target store, but the sale had actually expired on 8/31. But because the sale tag was still on display, I was allowed to buy it at the sale price of $20 instead of the regular price of $50! :D

Great game in far cry 5 one my favorites from this generation, just make sure you buy new dawn as well if you have not already.

And star fox 64 regardless of platform is one of the greatest if not the greatest Nintendo game of all time IMHO

Back to thread topic.

Me I bought ea access on ps4 and replaced most of ea physical games with digital so I can trade them in for fit a 20 which impreveiwed on acess

Not a game, but I finally got around to buying a repair kit for my joycons. It should arrive this weekend, so hopefully I'll soon be able to finish my backlog of Switch games.

A bevy of titles from last week, the other week and today:

The previous few weeks included Just Cause 2, Earth Defense Force 2025, Batman: Arkham City (new copy to replace the one I had with the broken case) and Agarest: Generations of War on PS3, Battle Chasers: Nightwar on PS4, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Victorious Boxers Challenge, Driver: Parallel Lines and Zack &Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure on Wii and Stitch Experiment 626, Muppet Party Cruise, Wipeout Fusion, Mercenaries, XG3: Extreme-G Racing, Herdy Gerdy, Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and Cartoon Network Racing on PS2.

Today's bountiful trip bagged me Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm for the DS plus Arctic Thunder, Devil May Cry 3 (Special Edition), Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory, Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt, Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures, Piglet's Big Game, Jak X, Xenosaga Episode II (the only one released here in the UK annoyingly) and an interesting Xploder cheat system I found in a CEX shop for the PS2.

Phew, I need a lie down after all that.

The Witcher 3 (Switch). Unfortunately a printed game manual is not included in this release, but it does have the second-best thing: a printed lorebook. And a printed map. And some stickers which I probably won't ever use. But goodies are always nice.

After that, I picked a Mewtwo amiibo from the local used-game shop. About $20 isn't that bad compared to trying to get one online, I guess.

While I haven't attempted anything with it yet, I noticed Steam put Monster Hunter World (PC base game, no Iceborne) on a 50% sale so I decided to point my laptop at it and say to myself "this battle will belegendary."

I am okay with the worst-case scenario, because that would mean not having to worry about upgrading to Iceborne later.

I recently bought both "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" and "Luigi's Mansion 3", but I'm saving those for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom