• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just received my pre-ordered Deluxe Edition copy of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from GameStop at the evening pickup time!

I'll probably start the game on Sunday.

Donald Duck: Quack Attack (or Goin Quackers if you live in America), Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, Burnout 3 and Grandia II on PS2 and Ghost Squad on Wii.

Bought myself a Sims 3 expansion pack and a Pikachu wallet.

Donald Duck: Quack Attack (or Goin Quackers if you live in America), Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, Burnout 3 and Grandia II on PS2 and Ghost Squad on Wii.

I have the GBA version of this game; I didn't know that other versions existed, nor did I expect to see anyone mention it anywhere. :unsure:

I have the GBA version of this game; I didn't know that other versions existed, nor did I expect to see anyone mention it anywhere. :unsure:
It came out on the PS2 and Gamecube as well so the same consoles as Piglet's Big Game. Speaking of which so far, I'm finding the game to be a bit of a stepdown compared to the Piglet one.

Rabbids Go Home on Wii, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the GameCube (also my first ever GameCube game I've got since I've never owned a GameCube or even played one on the Wii), Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 4 on the PSP, M&M's Shell Shocked on the PS1 (just to see how bad the game really is since I've heard it's literally a Crash Bandicoot clone, then again so was the Donald Duck game) plus Island Xtreme Stunts (basically Lego Island III but without the Lego Island name) and Devil May Cry on PS2.

Dragon Quest IV for the DS and The Manga Works for Switch.

The latter is a cute strategy game.

Bust-A-Bloc (a Midas game, gasp! Played it once at my uncle's house since he has a copy of it and you'll be surprised to know that it's at least bearable and playable compared to the other guff the company released... in my opinion), Scooby-Doo! Unmasked, Dead or Alive 2 and Onimusha 3 on PS2, Spectrobes Origins and Colin McRae Dirt 2 on Wii, Split/Second Velocity on PS3 (ironically my sister is exchanging the PSP version since she no longer wants the console), Bleach: The Blade of Fate on DS and Little Battlers eXpierence on 3DS.

Last two are interesting since the Bleach game was developed by Treasure and LBX by Level 5 so I'm curious to see if they're any good.

Did spot an RPG Maker game on the 3DS and the 102 Dalmatians game on the PS1 which I hope to get soon.

Last two are interesting since the Bleach game was developed by Treasure and LBX by Level 5 so I'm curious to see if they're any good.
I prefer Bleach: Dark Souls (the sequel) over Blade of Fate, although that's mostly because it has more content than BoF. They are actually competent, for DS fighting game standards.

Back
Top Bottom