• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

It's a testament to how much I love Skyrim that, after having had it on Xbox 360, then Xbox One and PC, I just used a voucher to get it on my Switch too, so I can play it anywhere. Looking forward to exploring the mountains again on my commute!

Monster Hunter Stories on the 3DS, Chu Chu Rocket on the Dreamcast, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, Prototype 2 and Fuel on PS3, Whiplash, Over the Hedge and Cars on PS2, Samba de Amigo, Spyborgs, Worms: Battle Islands, Bakugan: Defenders of the Core and Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam on Wii and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Falsebound Kingdom on the GameCube (apparently supposed to be a load of guff but found it for cheap which when it comes to GameCube games is always good to me).

Was going to get Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker on the DS but the CEX I went to couldn't find the cartridge for it and also Prototype but the two copies that were there weren't that great looking.

Also got Looney Tunes: Back in Action on PS2 but the disc is absolutely knackered, filled to the brim with scratches and the game crashes on the Warner logo just looping the same 2 seconds so that's the end for that one I guess.

Today I went to my local Retro Game Trader pick up a used copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 for the PS2 to replace my older copy for the Xbox. While I was there, I also got Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for the XBO, since I've played the game but never actually owned it, and for only four bucks was a steal price. But more interestingly, I also happened to find a pre-owned boxed copy of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Limited Edition, that happened to contain all of the collectible items that came with the package: the art book, the set of pins, and the soundtrack CD, along with the game itself in its original 3DS box with an alternate cover of the original game and title (Gaiden on the NES). I may already own a copy of the game, but I figured a collectible box set like this, even if it was pre-owned, though still in solid condition, was worth it for $59.

I also bought Octopath Traveler from Amazon using a gift card that I got for Christmas to pay for part of purchase, since it was on sale for $49.94. This turned out to be my first Switch game, with definitely more to come.

Finally, GOG.com had a big Winter Sale and was giving away a free game available at the last stretch called Tower of Time, and I grabbed that at no cost while I had the chance.

Bought Warlock's Tower on Switch. It was on sale for cheap and was sitting in my wishlist for awhile now.

Also got the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX demo, which I've since completed.

Everything from the my last post in November on this topic

PC (steam winter sale)
bought rome 2
sphinx the cursed mummy
Egyptian sanat

ps4
RDR2 2
ace combat 7
nba2k17
metro redux
wolfenstein 2

DS
metriod prime hunters
new super mario bros
star fox command
sonic colors

bought gold shovel knight amiibo and the 3 pack just need the blue

there maybe more but i for

I got Kingdom Hearts the Story So Far not too long ago. I already had most of it, but only for PS3, and I didn't have 2.8 yet, and the entire collection was down for like, $30, so I figured I might as well get 2.8 along with all the other games on PS4 AKA: the console I actually tend to play these days. Not started playing it yet, since I'm still going pretty strong with Monster Hunter World, but I'm looking forward to finally trying out KHII's Critical Mode eventually.

Back
Top Bottom