• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (Switch), second time I bought TMS#FE since I really loved playing it on the Wii U. (still would have preferred FE4&5 character cameos over 1/11, 3/12, and 13 and to replace edgy Chrom and boring Draug, but it's fine and at least Navarre is in)

ALL ON PS3

assassin enzio trilogy
turok ps3
Assassin creed black flag
assassin creed 3

i also bought resistance 3 in the 3 to 6 months not sure if i posted about that yet or if that counts

Bought the first Dragon Quest on the Switch eshop. Now I've got the complete Erdrick trilogy.

Just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux for 3DS for a discounted price at $21.99. This will be my first time diving into the SMT series, but I don't know if it's a good starting point for the series or if it will be good indicator of what the rest of the series is like, though.

Just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux for 3DS for a discounted price at $21.99. This will be my first time diving into the SMT series, but I don't know if it's a good starting point for the series or if it will be good indicator of what the rest of the series is like, though.
I guess it is a starting point, considering this didn't make me quit in frustration as the older MegaTen did (who thought the encounter rate in Megami Tensei was fine?). Just remember that demons, unlike Pokémon, are 100% expendable and they are just fodder to make stronger demons.

It's a fine starting point in the series. IV (also on the 3DS) is also a good starting point as well imo, though the beginning is a bit hard but it's consistent afterwards. Just remember Redux is an updated port of the DS original, so it's still gonna look more like a DS game but it's still a good game to start off, and you get 3 additional new endings plus a new dungeon.

It's a fine starting point in the series. IV (also on the 3DS) is also a good starting point as well imo, though the beginning is a bit hard but it's consistent afterwards. Just remember Redux is an updated port of the DS original, so it's still gonna look more like a DS game but it's still a good game to start off, and you get 3 additional new endings plus a new dungeon.
Didn't they change the humans' portraits?

Recently bought the Switch game "Dragon: Marked for Death", plus the extra packs, for about $37 on Ebay today. Obviously it'll be a while before it gets here, but the fact that the game seemingly combines RPG mechanics with Mega Man Zero/ZX elements intrigued me. Plus, as a lover of all things draconic, I just had to give it a shot. I would've just bought it at, say, my semi-local Gamestop, but my car is having ignition problems again (given the fact that it's an 18-year old Honda Civic LX and it's winter here, not hard to see why), so I had to resort to Ebay instead (though I consider it the lesser evil compared to Amazon... god I hate Amazon). I know the general reviews about it are average, but I kinda like games that tend to be under the radar or lesser known, as it makes them more fun to me. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah but overall it still looks and feels more like a DS game, I almost forgot that they added new demons as well though I think for like two or three of them they got updated designs.
They also added new apps for the Demonica, although the DLC ones are the "makes the game really easier type" (double exp, double macca, more forma, etc).

Back
Top Bottom