• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I traded in bioshock collection at gamestop and got 10.50 for it and but that towards doom eternal deluxe edition ON PS4 and added 8.00 of already traded in in store credit to it from another card.

I bought the EUIV 17 USD Humble bundle yesterday.

I picked up Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild today finally! Been playing for a couple hours or so, and I'm lovin' it!

I pre-ordered physical copies of Rune Factory 4 special edition for Switch, as well as the Mystery Dungeon remake and Animal Crossing.

I probably won't have time to play any of them until I go on summer break at the end of April, but at least they'll be there for me when I'm done.

Bought Yakuza Remastered Collection

Traded Red dead 2 towards doom eternal deluxe edition

and preordered KINGDOM HEARTS All-in-One Package

if i didn't mention it already i have preordered these 2 games
The Last of Us Part II Special Edition
Nioh 2 Special edition

Time to walk on the wild and somewhat obscure side.

Bleach: Shattered Blade and MadWorld on Wii, SpongeBob: Creature from the Krusty Krab, Robots (based off of that now forgotten Blue Sky film that had Robin Williams in it, god rest his soul), Worms Forts: Under Siege (spin-off to the other Worms games focusing on building and wrecking fortifications), FlatOut, X-treme Express (racing game involving trains, hopefully will provide some dumb fun but knowing it's a Midas game I ain't holdin no breaths on this one), The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (actually my second copy since the previous one didn't work... at all... loading up nothing) and James Pond: codename: Robocod on PS2, both the Prototype games, Burnout Paradise, Colin McRae: Dirt 2 and Star Ocean: The Last Hope on PS3, Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (which I know absolutely nothing about other than it was dead cheap for a GameCube game only costing £1.00, not that's it's notable or anything since it's on the PS2 as well) on GameCube and Music 2000 on PS1.

Early this year I bought myself a second copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf so I could have a second town. It was well worth it as I ended up getting a great set of villagers at the start.

After SwSh DLC was announced I bought that, and I bought the one year Home membership after that came out. Then I bought a second set of JoyCons for my Switch.

My next purchase will be Animal Crossing New Horizons, and then unless something amazing comes up suddenly I won't be buying anything gaming related till I have to renew my NSO in September.

Finished paying off Animal Crossing: New Horizons last Sunday. Now I just gotta wait till the 20th for the game to drop, haha.

I got a Nintendo Switch, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and TLoZ: Breath of the Wild for Christmas. Bought Fire Emblem Three Houses earlier last month.

Jake Hunter Detective Story: Ghost of the Dusk for the 3DS. I got this for new at a discount yesterday.

Bought some USB-to-Ethernet adapters so I can play Mario Kart Double Dash LAN play with my Wiis via Nintendont. It sort of worked with wireless, but any connection troubles I had booted out of the game. Hopefully a direct connection won't stop the fun!

Back
Top Bottom