• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

i only have a switch, my latest purchases were:

- animal crossing: new horizons (i've sunk too much time into this game, ahaha)
- okami hd (super charming, never played it before!)
- dark souls (also never played, kinda loving it even though it's hard?)
- spyro: reignited trilogy (for my girlfriend, but i played a lil bit when i got it in a humble bundle)

i've been eyeing trials of mana, i really loved the demo! maybe in a couple weeks...

Recently purchased the Trials of Mana 2020 remake (PS4 version), though it'll be a few days before I get it, as my local Gamestop is closed due to the coronavirus, so it's being mailed to me instead. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I decided to give it a chance, along with having seen a lot of Youtube videos on it. Of the cast, Kevin is probably my favorite at the moment (and that's not including the fact that my name is also Kevin) due to his more interesting class-up options and history. Second place, at the moment, is a tie between Hawkeye and Angela (and, no, it's not because she's the Mrs. Fanservice of the game, I just like offensive magic sorceresses a lot, probably because of my love for the Ninas from Breath of Fire 2 and 3). So, as a result, that trio might be my starting party, though I'm not sure which of the three will be the "main" hero of the set just yet. I hope it'll be a good game, as I've been dying for a new game to play in order to keep me from going crazy from boredom from the quarantine.

Paid for the subscription for FFXIV. It's only a month long subscription; debating renewing it at the end of the month, but I have some time to sort that out. Depends on where I'm at with it/if my friends are still playing it/if I feel like continuing to play it even if they aren't.

I bought a few skins on League of Legends to treat myself for getting out of Bronze. Can't remember which ones off hand, but it was 4 skins total.

DLC for Street Fighter V:

• Capcom Pro Tour 2016 Pack (includes costumes for Chun-Li, Cammy and Necalli + the Ring of Destiny stage).
  • Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pack (includes costumes for Ryu, Ken and Guile + the Ring of Pride stage).
  • Capcom Pro Tour 2018 Premier Pack (includes costumes for Akuma, Sakura and Birdie + the Ring of Power stage).
  • Capcom Pro Tour 2019 Premier Pack (includes costumes for Kage, Sagat and Rashid + the Ring of Justice stage).
I refrained from buying the 2020 pack, at least until I know what is the last costume and this year's stage.

Birthday gifts included the Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance novel, Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses and the third Shadow Heats game on PS2 and a 208 in 1 DS cart that's basically a flashcart with 208 games on it (bought it for both the Robot Wars and Fire Emblem game on there since there's no way in the highest reaches of hell I'm coughing up hundreds of pounds for them, no siree).

Both Wargroove and Squidlits were marked down during the Switch eShop summer sale, so I got them.

Squidlits was just a dollar and I had spare change, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it.

Both Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Dragon Quest XI are 30% off on the eShop this week, probably the lowest price they'll ever reach

I'm so happy I waited this long for them to be on sale

Today and last week, I turned in some games and guides to my local Retro Game Trader and got a total of $70 in store credit. With that I purchased Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga and Arcania: Gothic 4, both for the Xbox 360, as well as Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest for a total of $74; and the cashier was gracious enough to pay for the remaining 4 bucks for me for everything that I turned in. :D

Divinity 2 I already own for PC in the Divinity Anthology Collector's Edition, but it proved to be choppy except at a certain resolution, so I thought I'd be worth getting the game again for a different system, as well. Plus, the used copy I bought happened to contain the soundtrack CD inside, so that made it even more worth it for some tracks that were not included in the soundtrack CD of the Anthology collection.

Caved and decided to invest in RuneScape membership for a month to get my Fishing level the rest of the way to 99 faster and also use up some of the bonus XP I have in Mining and Smithing since they're already at 99.

Back
Top Bottom