• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm The Next Generation DLC

My relationship with Naruto is weird... I don't like the manga/anime that much, but I like the fighting games. The fact they have CPU vs CPU is also nice.

Ordered Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology for the 3DS last night from Amazon as a little bit of an early birthday present. It's not expected to arrive until tomorrow (which is earlier than expected considering I thought it wasn't going to come until the 29th or 30th), but I'm looking forward to playing the game when it arrives.

Let's see...I got paid right in the midst of the Nintendo Summer sale, so I used the money to buy DK Tropical Freeze as well as the Lego Harry Potter collection for my sister and I to play co-op. I also bought Clubhouse Games (which I have yet to play bc Xenoblade) and Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan on sale for $2 which I heard was not a bad indie title.

total war mid evil 2 definitive edition

2 DLC pack for total war attila
* Age of Charlemagne
* the last roman

the last of us part 2 steelbook version

hyrule warrior legends 3ds
i bought a few other 3ds and ds games and later returned them because they had no cases

the witcher 3 complete edition ps4 20
borderlands game of the year edition ps4 for 10

pong (ps1)
frogger (ps1)
frogger 2 (ps1)

bought 2 copies of the lost world jurassic park on (Ps1) for 22.75 both complete in original cd case in a facebook group should be arriving tomorrow from SD CA

got injustice for free on psn and steam

Ultimate or vanilla?

it was the ultimate edition and was only free over that weekend to keep forever., basically meaning if you did not get it during that weekend you don't get a free copy to keep forever and best of all it's not tied to PS+ either, it was for everyone regardless of membership.

it was the ultimate edition and was only free over that weekend to keep forever., basically meaning if you did not get it during that weekend you don't get a free copy to keep forever and best of all it's not tied to PS+ either, it was for everyone regardless of membership.
Man, and I bought an overpriced (even for this country) copy some years ago at a convention. Oh well, there was no way I could know things like this happen...

Doraemon Story of Seasons (PC). This game is so cute.

Just bought New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $20 off from GameStop, that should come soon. Also bought The World Ends With You Final Remix, really really excited to try that one. Both on Switch, of course.

GameStop also has another sale going on that's Buy 1 Get 1 50% off preowned games of the last gen which ends on the 11th. Thinking of trying to cop a couple of the Layton games on that deal.

Got some new joycon grips because my silicone ones don't fit right anymore.

Also preordered the new Paper Mario and the Friends of Mineral town remake. With this, I'll have a pretty good amount of games to play once I'm off work on vacation later this month.

Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town (Switch)

Now if only I could find the console.

Back
Top Bottom