• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch). Just waiting for it to arrive now.

I look forward to this since I never got to play the original.

Fate Extella Link(US Fleeting Glory Edition)

3-D Diorama of various game characters
26 Song Original Soundtrack
Art Cards
Game/w DLC Code*Can't use locally cause content(2 DLC Outfits)is not available in Australia yet and a rare sight in a game manual

Paper Mario: The Origami King for the Switch.

If we want to count microtransactions on mobile games too, I did just buy 100 PokeCoins on Pokemon Go so I could get a remote raid pass.

I really kinda splurged this week.

My parents are getting rid of their old XBOX 360 and giving it to me, so I’m trying to get a small collection of 360 exclusives/3rd party games from that generation (suggestions would be welcome!). A GameStop near me was doing a closing sale so I went there and picked up used copies of XCOM 1 and Fallout: New Vegas, in addition to used copies of both Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE Encore and Link’s Awakening Switch.

Then I ALSO bought both the Spyro Trilogy Remastered and Trials of Mana remake, both on sale on Switch.

Tales of Vesperia (Nintendo Switch), Final Fantasy XII- The Zodiac Age (Nintendo Switch).

Lets see

NEW:
TLOU2 Steel book PS4
Ghost of Tsushima Steelbook PS4
MK aftermatch Physical 40USD on ps4
INJustice 2 legendary PS4
Catherine's Full body premium edition PS4

USED
La Noire Ps4
Rise of the tomb raider PS4
Strange Brigade Ps4
New super mario bro 2 3DS
TLOZ A link Between worlds 3ds

bought 35 USD of PSN card to pay for

Wolfenstein 2 season pass PS4
Control season pass PS4

and a Ps1 classic on ps3 Dino crisis 2

AND FINally

bought a bunch of component for new PC i'm building

CASE :cooler master HAF XB evo
CPU" AMD 3600
GPU: MSI 1650 SUPER 4GB
HDD: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive (MZ-76Q1T0) V-NAND, SATA 6Gb/s, Quality and Value Optimized SSD
RAM:Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz DDR4 DRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Kit 16GB (8GBx2)
MB: ASRock B450 PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

I already have the other component i need to build this new PC

Last edited:
Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo Switch), Stardew Valley (Switch eshop).

Tony hawk burrito at chipotle

How is that a game purchase you ask?

Well I got it to give a friend access to the demo

I really kinda splurged this week.

My parents are getting rid of their old XBOX 360 and giving it to me, so I’m trying to get a small collection of 360 exclusives/3rd party games from that generation (suggestions would be welcome!). A GameStop near me was doing a closing sale so I went there and picked up used copies of XCOM 1 and Fallout: New Vegas, in addition to used copies of both Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE Encore and Link’s Awakening Switch.

Then I ALSO bought both the Spyro Trilogy Remastered and Trials of Mana remake, both on sale on Switch.
Ace combat 6, tales of vesperia, banjo nuts and bolts, halo 3/odst/reach/wars/4, star ocean the last hope, beautiful katamari, mass effect 1, gears of war 1-3+judgement, viva pinata 1 and 2,and skate 1 to name a selection, there’s also sneak king (skip the other 2 BK games though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom