• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purchased some Vinyl from Materia Collective since it was on sale

Celeste Piano Collections

Celeste_Piano_Collections_Vinyl_110x110@2x.jpg

Hollow Knight Piano Collections (love the black and crystal pour-in on this one)

HKPC_Vinylcopy_110x110@2x.jpg

Enter the Gungeon was free a week agor, does that count?

First time I've been out in months since the lockdown went into full swing and a stop at Entertainment Station and CEX (complete with face mask of course) bagged me the likes of
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Dungeon Dice Monsters on GBA (cartridge only)
  • TV Show King Party and Dancing Stage Hottest Party on Wii
  • Ready 2 Rumble Boxing on PS1
  • Jet Ion GP, Burnout 2 and Asterix and Obelix XXL 2 on PS2
  • Ridge Racer Unbounded on PS3
  • and Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour on the DS.

Ordered Blade Strangers for the PS4 today on Ebay. I own the Switch version already so I know how it plays and its contents. But, since I've always been more of a PlayStation person I decided to get it on PS4 too, just for fun. That and so dad and I can play a few rounds together, as Blade Strangers is far easier to learn and more straight-forward than Smash (yes, I know you can do the same on Switch but the controllers are a bit too small for both his and my large hands, and I only have one Pro controller but have two PS4 controllers, so it's easier for us to use a PS4 controller instead). Sure, it's quite a bit smaller than Smash and has less content but sometimes less is more. Especially if it's easy to learn and play (and I'm aware that there are also combos in it, too, but they're much easier to learn and execute than in Smash, so that makes it more enjoyable to us).

pre ordered that mario triple pack for switch
subscribed to xbox game pass pc for crusader kings 3 and a few other titles

bought lara croft osiris on psn for 3.99 + 1.49 for the season pass
and that air conflicts combo pack on psn sale for 9.99

Last edited:
Ni No Kuni- Wrath of the White Witch (Nintendo Switch)

Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch)

Little Dragons Cafe (Nintendo Switch)

Back
Top Bottom