• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

I just got Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time today. I've only gotten up to the dimensional map (just past Level 2) and have acquired Lani-Loli. I backtracked back to the first level (Rude Awakening) to see if I could 100% the level, as I initially couldn't find the hidden gem nor 100% all the crates on my first run. Sneaky, sneaky, Toys for Bob, as I did find both the missing crate (hidden behind a low wall near the start of the level) and the hidden gem (in the native's house that you have to crawl/slide under, as you need to get under it then jump, as the only way inside is from underneath, where the gem is). And I almost 100% the 2nd level on my first shot... I just died too many times so I missed out on that gem, so I'm going to replay it later. But thanks to backtracking (and creating an Activision account... blegh) I now have four unlocked skins for Crash and three for Coco. I'm taking a small break now, as the levels are actually a lot harder than they look. Oh, also, I'm playing Retro Mode, which has the Life system like the old-school Crash games. Gotta stick to Crash's roots, right?

sad to say I purchased Among Us only to realize it wasn't for mac OS, so I had to refund it. ;_; guess I'll have to stick with the tablet version for now, since I really don't want to use bootcamp to play this when all my files are on mac.

Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Valhalla - this big boy had me excited for almost half a year now, and now it's weeks away from release! Been thinking whether I should buy it once it is released or pre-order, so went with the latter.

With Nintendo officially discontinuing the 3DS, I've been trying to fill out my physical DS/3DS collection, since those are probably going to disappear from stores within a couple years. In lieu of that, I recently found Chrono Trigger DS out of box physical, as well as StarFox Command! Those are probably my most recent gaming purchases, though other games in the DS collection that I've grabbed recently include the first two Layton games, Kirby Canvas Curse, and 999.

Sakuna- Of Rice and Ruin (Nintendo Switch)

Back
Top Bottom