• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy and the Jak Quadrilogy both went on sale recently, and seeing as they're all things I was wanting to play I figured sure, why the hell not. Also nice because the Jak Quadrilogy was marked down so severely that buying all four at once was even cheaper than buying a single one on its own.

I just placed a preorder in for Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX on the Switch. Considering you're getting 2 full (if somewhat short) games for $30 isn't half bad, at least compared to other games on the Switch. I'm looking forward to raising monsters without all the glitches that the old PSX version had. Normally I don't like games that you have to download but given the fact that we in the west might not get a physical release you do what you have to.

I bought Super Mario 3D world + Bowser's fury this week. I haven't been able to play it though because our grandmother is staying at our home and she always uses the TV at the afternoons to watch her soap operas D: (love her anyway) and playing it handheld is not an option as I want to experience the game in a big screen.

I just placed a preorder in for Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX on the Switch. Considering you're getting 2 full (if somewhat short) games for $30 isn't half bad, at least compared to other games on the Switch.

Except you're paying for two very old PS1 games. It might not be too expensive, but it certainly isn't cheap. On the Brazilian steam, the combo is priced at around 11 dollars.

Except you're paying for two very old PS1 games. It might not be too expensive, but it certainly isn't cheap. On the Brazilian steam, the combo is priced at around 11 dollars.

It's cheaper than you think. Especially compared to how much the original PS1 versions are going for on online markets (minimum of $40 in most cases). So getting two full games for $30 is still a pretty good deal, even if they are old. Plus, as I said before, all the bugs, glitches, and coding errors have been fixed, which makes them more valuable than the originals. And remember, these games could potentially open the door to revive the Monster Rancher series in the west, so that makes them very important. So, overall, $30 for two full games isn't half bad at all when you consider all those factors.

Bought Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. It's basically Final Fantasy Tactics and since Square Enix hasn't made one of those since 2008, i guess the indie scene has to pick up the slack. A lot of fun so far, i specially like how there are lot of parameters to tweak the difficulty to your liking (something i wish the main series pokemon would have had by now).

Looking to get Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection for the PSP. Got this big urge to replay that game and the 2D remake for the PSP is gorgeous.

Don't know if I can post about Pokemon Games here, but that is a vast majority (95%) of my games.
My newest purchases were from the 3DS e-Shop.
Silver Virtual Console
Crystal Virtual Console

Will eventually get Red Virtual Console.

I just pre-ordered Legends: Arceus! Wasn't really planning on pre-ordering it until like a week before the release, but an online store I visit a lot gave me a birthday discount to spend on something so I was like, why not :wynaut: I am super excited for it and I hope it delivers.

Actually, I think it's my first gaming purchase ever since I bought Super Mario Odyssey in summer 2020 :X3: I really should use my Switch more.

I finally got a switch recently, with a copy of smash ultimate! Just trying to unlock all the characters and get into elite smash. Far from my first time using one but it's nice to have my own.

Back
Top Bottom