• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Gaming Purchases

got monster hunter rise: sunbreak a couple weeks ago. once again this game is PHENOMENAL, although the afflicted quests can be kind of a motherfucker if you wanna go solo (bishaten was fun though atleast)

Found a pre-owned copy of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for $11. So I figured why the hell not, I spend more than that when I buy lunch. People seem to like Horizon, so I might as well give it a shot for a price like that. Not yet though. I've still got plenty of Digimon to play. Well, maybe I'll try a couple hours just to make sure the disc works, pre-owned stuff can be a little dicey sometimes.
OBS: I have that in my gameplay one of the Main Characters --Ryo-- has already died, I wonder if this is plot-driven or if I could have avoided this outcome? I don't want to search the internet and come across spoilers.
To expand on Cynthia's comment: Ryo's death is, as far as far as I can reckon, unavoidable in a new game. It's not until you start the New Game + that he can be saved by the right choices.

As is seemingly one of my traditions, I found Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for $6, and figured "Sure, why not, it's cheap and I enjoyed the first one, might as well", so now it's just sitting there on my PS4 waiting for me to finish Digimon Survive with everything else

Bought the useful item + extra difficulty dlc in Soul Hackers 2. It was free and a new difficulty option seemed neat.

A quite different experience. Still, I hope it's as fun for you as you hope.
Digimon Survive has been a different experience in a good way. The SRPG combat is making me want a 3rd Devil Survivor game even more lol. All in all very enjoyable and worth a buy.

Harvestella (Switch), Tactics Ogre Reborn (Switch).

The Legend of Heroes- Trails in the Sky (Steam).

Picked up Temtem during a sale at my local EB Games, and ordered Harvestella today for an Amazon Boxing Day sale uwu\ Sadly can't play Temtem yet since the Switch version has some fairly major bugs the devs are working on fixing, but hopefully soon!

These were from a while back but Pokemon Violet, Wreckfest and TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection on Nintendo Switch.

Back
Top Bottom