• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Happenings Thread

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Here, you can keep everyone updated on all your recent happenings on the spin-off Pokemon games; this one thread will account for all the spin-offs. Colosseum and XD are allowed as well. If you wish, you can alternatively do this on the individual threads for each spin-off.

To start off... Recently, I've been playing a lot of Guardian Signs. I'm nearing completion on the browser and finishing the last few couple of quests before I go on and try to capture Lugia.

Well, since this the only spin-off I have atm, I'm currently on the volcano level in Pokemon Snap trying to get a good shot of vulpix and "fighting magmar."

I've started to play Pokemon Colosseum again after god knows how long. I'm up to the point with the Entei guy and I have Umbreon, Hariyama, Dunsparce, Quagsire, Ampharos, and Swablu on my team, all of which except for Dunsparce and Swablu being purified.

I'll try and capture Entei, but it will be pretty hard since its a legendary Pokemon and having the obligatory really low catch rate. Luckily I can restart if I ever make a mistake, so no worries.

(Also I'm going for a capture all Shadow Pokemon challenge)

So I've finally taken some awesome vulpix and "fighting magmar" pics and I'm working on getting good pics of jigglypuff ^^

Well, I've started up Colosseum again (I started a new game a while back, but neglected it) and I was a little lost at first. The Shadow Pokemon Lab still had the Siren going, so I was like wtf? I figured out it was Admin Ein (The one with Raikou) that was preventing me from doing anything else. I needed to catch Raikou to proceed. Too bad I lost on my first turn (and I was out of Ultra Balls) so I decided I needed more balls. I was out of money, so I thought "where's the Amulet Coin?" I found out it's accessible with the L disk, but before that I found out I needed to find the Old Man's Teeth (which itself is reachable with the D disk, way over in No-man's land) to get the L disc to get over there, ugh very confusing. :bash:

I just said screw it and took on the Pyrite Colosseum challenge. After Mt. Battle training. I got money, tried to get Raikou, and I lost. :bawl: Now I'm doing the Colosseum AGAIN in order to get cash to buy a crap-ton of Ultra Balls.

Japanese Colosseum: Fully completed. Purified all Pokemon, beat Mt. Battle, got Ho-oh, got Celebi( yes i do own the disk, i scoured ebay for it. its well worth it) Gonna trade all the Pokemon over to one of my japanese games.

American Colosseum. Not very far yet, im probabaly gonna restart so i can choose Quilava as my first Johto Starter. Not playing it at the moment. Eventually, i want to get those berries you can only get off colo.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs- Im at the part where you are underwater and you get the UFO to stop it from causing an oil spill. I cant get those 2 sharpedo and they keep killing me, im kinda frustrated. I need to beat the game so i can get my Manaphy egg

Well, lately I've been trying to get a perfect shot of Mew in Snap. This is not easy! I nearly ripped my hair out! XD The highest I've gotten is 9000

In PMD 2: Darkness, I recently acquired the Secret Slab and have been trying to get the special legendaries found by those means. Also, I am working on getting the seven treasures and have finished Groudon, working on Heatran.

All in All, it's going well. also, I plan to get Guardian Signs, as well as B/W, and i hope it goes well;)

I restarted Pokemon Colosseum, which I hadn't played in years. I forgot how awesome it was. I'm only up to the first match with Miror. B. Catching that Sudowoodo is annoying. I got it to 1 hp, then the bloody thing decides to use Shadow Rush.

I'm a perfectionist. I want to catch all the Shadow Pokemon.

I forgot how Crazy Awesome Miror. B is though. xD

I've gotten back into playing Colloseum recently. I got all the Shadow Pokemon purified, and I want a rematch with Miror B.'s wannabe. 2 problems: I forget his name and I can't find him anywhere :p

Got 9500. Man, this is getting very annoying XD I don't think I'll ever get my perfect shot

Currently trying to recruit Darkrai on EoS. It's so frustrating, and I've only got a few more Escape Orbs...

OK, I've given up on Mew. Now I'm trying to get as high of a score as I can on pidgey :p

Finally got Darkrai on my team. I was on my last Escape Orb, too. Talk about lucky!

No luck with the pidgey either; my mom always beats me :lol: I think I'm going for Gyarados next

Trying to raise ALL my recruits to level 100 in Sky. D8 Without cheating. I forgot how hard this game can be if you show up unprepared! OTL

*GASP* Miracle Sea is hard. Stupid Qwilfish. Recently obtained the Gummi(es) for Manaphy, aswell as fail over and over at Miracle Sea...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom