• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent Pokemon CDs

Rocketshipper

SOOOOONANSU!!
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what Pokemon CDs have been released since the 10th movie singles/sountrack last year? I'm planning to catch up and buy them from CDJapan, but their search engine doesn't always bring stuff up if I just type in "pokemon" as the search keyword, and I can't find an up to date list of japanese CDs on any of the other websites I've looked at.

EDIT: ok, was there anything other than the "kaze no message", 11th movie and "One Pokemon" singles? Those are the only new ones I've seen on cdJapan *just searvched again*. And does the 11th movie CD include the theme song, or is that only on the single -_-? I hate singles.

I see "One" listed on the Movie 11 OST's page at Play-Asia, so I would guess it's on there. Don't know for sure, though, since I don't plan on getting it until the end of the year.

And yeah, aside from the two very slightly different versions of Kaze no Message, the two versions of One, and the OST, there hasn't been anyhing else released.

thanks.

With my luck the "One" track on the CD would probably be a shorter version than the one on the single ><. They did that with the ending theme to movie 9

Actually, the version of "ONE" (not to be confused with "One" from P2K) on the score CD is a full instrumental version.

There was also a single for "Kaze No Message".

Oh, and don't forget The Master Saga on iTunes.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom