• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recording 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big B

Fearsome as Fire
Reaction score
Since this apparently doesn't belong in the Video Games & Technology thread for some reason, I'm going to post this here.
With ORAS approaching and for the first time buying both versions of the game, I was thinking of doing a Let's Play. I've never done this but it looks like a lot of fun. But when I started looking into how to record those things, I came across 3DS Capture Cards, but those are way to expensive. I'm just doing this for laughs so I can't justify throwing down 200+ Euros for something I might only use a handful of times (nor can I afford to do that). The other option I saw was a camera, a tripod and a 3DS stand. That's more plausible and at least the cost of a new camera would be justifiable to a degree, as my current one is five years old, but I find it comes across a bit amateuristic.
So I was wondering, are there any other options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom