• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Capture the Shiny Victini! V1 - Fleeting Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Umbreon could reach Blake, an Aura Sphere from Max's Lucario knocked it to the ground, causing it to let go from Victini, which flew back into Max's hands.
"Don't worry, Victini," Max told it. "I'll keep you safe, no matter what."

Last edited:
That's when my Excadrill suddenly attacks Lucario from below with Dig, startling it. I seem to step from the trees and make a grab for Victini, but as Max runs from "me", I pop out of the hole Excadrill made, grabbing Max's ankles and tripping him. I take the shiny Victini as Max realizes the MegaPod he was running from was actually a marionette, ironically controlled by my Banette up in the trees. I flee with my Excadrill, shouting "cover for me, Blake!", and Banette makes my marionette lookalike dance on Max's head.
EDIT: Gotta remember everyone's in-game persona

Last edited:
Regigigas jumped in front of Max so we could escape; Blake let out Deoxys, then him and MegaPod jump on Deoxys and fly away.

Seeing that everyone else had their Legendaries out, Chibs and her Lugia entered the fray.
"Lugia, use Aeroblast on Deoxys but be careful not to harm Victini!"
Deoxys took a hit and accidentally let go of Victini while trying to hold on to Blake and MegaPod. Chibs grabs Victini, gives it a hug and Lugia creates a psychic bubble around us all before we dive into the sea.

Thinking quickly, Max had Hydreigon burst the psychic bubble and take Victini before Chibs noticed. Once that was done, he and his Pokemon quickly disappeared, nobody seeing where they ran to. Eventually, after making sure nobody was following him, Max went into a secret house in the forest, where he returned all his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and went to sleep from major exhaustion from the battle earlier, making sure to hold Victini tightly.

Suddenly, the plumber came out of hiding and blew up the house with bombs. The plumber then searched the remains of the house until he found the barely conscious Victini buried in what appears to have once been a bedroom along with some bed parts. He proceeded to kidnap the Victini once again and this time flew away with a much more durable Skarmory.

Last edited:
However, it's not long before the plumber and Skarmory find themselves being followed by me clinging onto my Xurkitree, who jogs after them while firing Thunderbolts. The plumber's Skarmory performs many evasive maneuvers, but fails to notice my Metapod airship fast approaching, the main hatch open wide. The ship scoops the plumber and his Armor Bird Pokémon inside, where they hit a wall and drop the shiny Victini. The plumber is confused as I pick up the Victini and kick them out of the airship. I find a place to land, letting Xurkitree inside, carrying my marionette from before. "Alright, enough trollishness. Let's get this puppet into storage," I say, piloting my green aircraft away.

Without any of them noticing, Max snuck on the airship during the battle. Before anyone would realize he's onboard, he lets out his Pokemon, which go around the airship, attacking it and causing damage. When MegaPod leaves the control room, Max takes his chance and takes Victini.
(I wonder how long it'll take for someone to notice the obvious problem in Chida's post just now)

Max didn't knew that the broken boat was another Zoroark trick, and after the "boat" was destroyed, Ibuki and her brother already started chasing them riding the real boat. After reaching the coast, her brother flew away with his Charizard to find where Max went. Ibuki sent out Flygon to follow him, and later, they find a Metapod airship, which she recognizes due to multiple times of seeing it. They then prepared a surprise attack, and later, Charizard used Flamethrower on the airship and Flygon tackled it with full force. Startled from the attacks, Max let go of the Shiny Victini at the window, and Ibuki grabbed it. The airship started to crash down, and she and her brother flew away safely to Lavender Town's Radio Tower to hide.

Suddenly, the "brother" turned out to be the plumber in disguise, and the plumber then locked the elevator just after he quickly left to ensure that Ibuki won't get out. The plumber then flew away to a small island.

obvious problem in Chida's post just now

What, the team change? The whole Pokemon team part was part of a phase that has ended due to the portal, wasn't it?

Unfortunately for the plumber, the island was a fake built a long time ago. While the plumber was looking around, surprised by the island, Max snatched Victini and flew off the island, all before the plumber noticed anything.
Thinking quickly, Max had Hydreigon burst the psychic bubble and take Victini before Chibs noticed. Once that was done, he and his Pokemon quickly disappeared, nobody seeing where they ran to. Eventually, after making sure nobody was following him, Max went into a secret house in the forest, where he returned all his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and went to sleep from major exhaustion from the battle earlier, making sure to hold Victini tightly.

Suddenly, the plumber came out of hiding and blew up the house with bombs. The plumber then searched the remains of the house until he found the barely conscious Victini buried in what appears to have once been a bedroom along with some bed parts. He proceeded to kidnap the Victini once again and this time flew away with a much more durable Skarmory.
Look both over one more time. Is there really nothing that seems odd about your entry?

However, the plumber forgot that Ibuki had a Gardevoir with her, and she used it to escape the elevator with Teleport. Ending up at a Pokemon Center at the same town, she healed up her team and swapped Jigglypuff with Lucario. Ibuki then flew away with Flygon, and after a few hours of searching and checking Lucario if he is sensing a Shiny Victini, she then saw Max fly away from the fake island. Lucario used Aura Sphere to knock off Max, causing him to drop the Shiny Victini, then Ibuki grabbed it. Then, Flygon used Dragon Breath to his Pokemon. Both of them were knocked out, and they fell into the sea. Ibuki then flew away to Cinnabar Island.

As Ibuki went to the sole Pokemon Center building there, she was suddenly ambushed by a Tyranitar that dwelled there. As she was fending off the giant dinosaur, the Victini quickly fled and flew off, until it was quickly scooped up in a durable net by the plumber riding his Skarmory, who then flew off to Unova.

However, my repaired Metapod airship catches up to the plumber and his Skarmory. I fly alongside, opening a hatch for my Braixen to attack through. Braixen uses Psychic to pull the shiny Victini out of the plumber's net and into my ship, then launches Flamethrower attacks to deter Skarmory. After a while, I land at the Desert Resort. I get out of the airship with Victini in my arms, and enter the Relic Castle. Braixen lights the way with her stick aflame as I weave deep into the dark corridors.

The Braixen Incident
Suddenly, the plumber's cousin, a dentist, suddenly appeared and commanded a bunch of smiling Sharpedo and Palossand to consume the Braixen. The dentist then grabbed Victini away and handcuffed MP, then he called the plumber. The plumber, who hid beneath the shadows, quickly yanked the Victini straight out off the dentist's hands, left the desert and flew away with his Skarmory to Orre.

Before he could take off on Skarmory, however, it was hit with both a Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, from Max's Typhlosion and Xurkitree. Before the plumber could do anything, Greninja came up from underneath him and snatched Victini out of his hands.

But then a random Mega Charizard X that was owned by the dentist was suddenly sent out and it punched Greninja in the face and began mocking it about the incident in the Kalos League. The Greninja, infuriated, dropped the Victini and chased after the Charizard as the plumber quickly healed his Skarmory, grabbed the Victini and flew off.

The plumber failed to notice a Joltik managed to get on the Skarmory. Once it was in the air, it used Discharge, paralyzing the Skarmory and the plumber. Because of that, he dropped the Victini. At the same time, Max's Hydreigon defeated the Mega Charizard X.

My Klefki unlocks me from my manacles, and I desperately wrestle against the dentist's Sharpedo and Palossand to save my Braixen.

I fail.

I drop to my knees and mourn tearfully, then swear to get my revenge on the plumber and dentist. I have my Excadrill use Earthquake to bring down the entire Relic Castle, and I emerge from the dust. I arrive at the clash between Max and my new mortal enemies, sending out my Celesteela and Nihilego. Nihilego wraps its glassy tentacles around Victini before Max can pick it up, while I command Celesteela to point its rocket thruster arms right at the plumber and dentist. "Fire Blast," I bark. "KILL THEM!"

"Mama mia!" cried the plumber as he saw the now berserk trainer and his Beast's fiery weapons aimed directly at him. He threw a Lusamine plush at the Nihilego to distract the jellyfish and the Palossand quickly snatched the Victini as MP was blinded with rage. Quickly retracting all their Pokemon into their Poke Balls after yanking the equally terrified Victini, the dentist, whilst dodging multitudes of Fire Blasts alongside his cousin, quickly sent out an Elgyem and told it to use Teleport. The two cousins are then telepathically sent back to Cinnabar Island, where they then sent out the Sharpedo and rode off into the sea to the Seafoam Islands, where they hid quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom