• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recycled Character Names in the Anime

It's cool to find the characters with the same names, but just remember that, just as in real life, names aren't exclusive to any one person, and with the number of people they meet every week, it's no wonder they'd have to revisit few monikers.

That said, let's not forget the Drake of the Orange Crew, and the Drake of the Hoenn E4, both with a powerful dragon at their command.
OMG!

I just remembered the most obvious thing! XD

There's two characters named Max.

The Max we know as May's brother, and the other Max from the episode "Maxxed Out".

I can't believe I'm the first person to mention this!! LOL. XD
Add in Maxie from Team Magma, and it's a downright epidemic!

Well it would be pretty hard if you can never use the same name on another character, but if I was the only girl named Ruby in the world, I wouldn't care :D

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom