• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémon Bl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémon Black, ...

The Red Genesect distribution event has been announced for Korea. It will be available for the Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémo

I really hope we get this event. I'll be so angry if we don't get it and only Japan and Korea do

Re: Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémo

HRRlion

I really hope we get this event. I'll be so angry if we don't get it and only Japan and Korea do

Amen to that

Red Genesect distribution event announced for Korea: Will be available for Pokémon Black, ...

The Red Genesect distribution event has been announced for Korea. It will be available for the Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Holy - ! FOR SRS?! RED GENESECT FOR THE FIFTH GENERATION?!

I am so getting that! :D

Read more on Bulbanews

Whoa....I thought Shiny/Red Genesect (as in, the 16th movie version) already got distributed for English games when Genesect and the Legend Awakened aired on Cartoon Network, and that the Korean distribution was just a late one? XD This turn of events is quite surprising if event Red Genesect hasn't been released outside of Japan (and soon to be Korea) yet.... And from what I'm reading, the event "16th movie" Mewtwo hasn't been released in English either? 0_o Wow...if the "event Pokemon" mechanic, as annoying as it is, is going to be utilized, at least make it fair and have the distributions be worldwide (on Wi-Fi and, if possible, within gaming stores like GameStop). As it stands now, it's not very good timing for the English "movie event Pokemon distribution" (if there's even going to be one), considering that the English/U.S. airing and DVD release of the Genesect and the Legend Awakened movie has already occurred (but better late than never, as I like to say). In any case, I hope that Red Genesect receives a proper distribution worldwide..

Read more on Bulbanews

Whoa....I thought Shiny/Red Genesect (as in, the 16th movie version) already got distributed for English games when Genesect and the Legend Awakened aired on Cartoon Network, and that the Korean distribution was just a late one? XD This turn of events is quite surprising if event Red Genesect hasn't been released outside of Japan (and soon to be Korea) yet.... And from what I'm reading, the event "16th movie" Mewtwo hasn't been released in English either? 0_o Wow...if the "event Pokemon" mechanic, as annoying as it is, is going to be utilized, at least make it fair and have the distributions be worldwide (on Wi-Fi and, if possible, within gaming stores like GameStop). As it stands now, it's not very good timing for the English "movie event Pokemon distribution" (if there's even going to be one), considering that the English/U.S. airing and DVD release of the Genesect and the Legend Awakened movie has already occurred (but better late than never, as I like to say). In any case, I hope that Red Genesect receives a proper distribution worldwide..

Hopefully there's a chance for a worldwide distribution.

And for heaven's sake, make this be the last delay ;_; Like mentioned in the quote, some countries already got DVDs of the 16th movie, and Korea's releasing it in theaters January 2014 - that's, like, seriously late. I don't know what the heck was up with that delay, but since they're giving out the Red Genesect... pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom