• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Red shippings discussion

Somari

Reaction score
Red. The protagonist of Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. The final "boss" of Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold and SoulSilver. If it weren't for Pikachu, he'd probably be the mascot of the series. Though barely no one outside of the main fanbase knows his name (it's always "Ash").

No one in the shipping section seems to talk about game!Red. Which is odd since, well, he's one of the most popular Pokemon characters, especially since HGSS came out.

Discuss pairings and which you like.

Lemme see..I like:

Red x Misty (it has no name)
Red x Brock.
Red x Green (Masarashipping)
Red x Leaf (Burningleafshipping)
Red x Lyra.

Well you could use the manga names:
MangaPokeShipper - Red & Misty
HeadbuttShipper - Brock & Red
MessyShipper - Red & Lyra

But FireRed Games names are:

PokeFireShipper - Red (Fire) & Misty
SoulfulHeartShipper - Red (Fire) & Lyra

All the same, I ship Game Red/Game Yellow
Game Red/Game Blue
Game Red/ Game Gold

..Why are there two names for Red/Lyra? Since when is remake!Red not Red?

:/
Who is game!Yellow? Isn't that counterpart selfcest? Sweet.

..Why are there two names for Red/Lyra? Since when is remake!Red not Red?

:/
Who is game!Yellow? Isn't that counterpart selfcest? Sweet.

I'm not sure why there's different lists for Red (Game) and Red (Fire).

I always think of Game!Yellow as a counterpart for Manga!Yellow, who's totally different than Red.

But I'm up for counterpart selfcest too.

The first thing that came to mind when I heard Yellow x Red was

Red in his first, long sleeved design and Red's original main design together..Man, I wish I could draw so I would sketch that up.

But I'm supposing you separate Red in Yellow from GSC/RGBY Red, right?

Yes. Yellow got her own character in the manga, so I consider them different in the games as well.

Off of the Red x Red topic.

About Red x Misty..Am I the only one who thinks of it as the opposite of Poke and MangaPoke? As in, Red having a (big) crush on Misty and Misty having no idea about it while being one of his best friends.

Red/Sapphire
Red/Blue(guy)
Red/Misty
Red/Janine
Red/Jasmine
Red/his Pikachu
Red/Dawn
Red/Lyra
Red/Ethan

Red is unbelievably shippable. He looks good with everyone!

Personally, of the above, Jasmine, Sapphire, and Ethan are my favorites.

And Pikachu

Oh please, you should see my convoluted plot for Red and Yellow being seperate peoples... now on-topic:

BurningLeafshipping. I support this, as they seem rather cute together. Though how they'd talk is beyond me.

For Game!RedXMisty, shouldn't that be called GamePokéShipping, since the other incarnations are PokéShipping and MangaPokéShipping...or MainPokéShipping, since the Games are the Main Variation on the Pokémon Universe.

I was thinking of "ReversePokeshipping". But I don't want to associate it with Pokeshipping.

I forgot about Red x Pikachu. That's..Awesome. >>

I like Red/Gold more than Red/Ethan, but that's just because I prefer Gold to Ethan for some reason. XDD

For Game!RedXMisty, shouldn't that be called GamePokéShipping, since the other incarnations are PokéShipping and MangaPokéShipping...or MainPokéShipping, since the Games are the Main Variation on the Pokémon Universe.
*you're killing me; please don't think like that, ever*

Besides, classic!Red/Misty is Hanadashipping and Fire!Red is PokéFireshipping. The split is for cosmestic differences between Red's Gen I and III appearance. Same character, version dependent. *it's weird*

*you're killing me; please don't think like that, ever*

Besides, classic!Red/Misty is Hanadashipping and Fire!Red is PokéFireshipping. The split is for cosmestic differences between Red's Gen I and III appearance. Same character, version dependent. *it's weird*

Oooooo. He's listed as Red (Classic) on the list.

Why is there Red (Classic) and Red (Game)? It's confusing. XDD

Red/Kotone
Red/Blue[male]
Red/Gold (I don't like Ethan all that much, to be honest)

Yellow/Red as a sort of selfcest? What are you talking about you shippers are so crazy. Actually I kind of like that idea. How would I go about finding images of this? <3

Red/Kotone
Red/Blue[male]

Yellow/Red as a sort of selfcest? What are you talking about you shippers are so crazy. Actually I kind of like that idea. How would I go about finding images of this? <3

I consider Red and Yellow different people

Red/Kotone
Red/Blue[male]

..What's the difference between Gold and Ethan? Do you mean Special Gold?

..I don't have any Red x Yellow artwork, being that there is no Yellow, but I have Red x Red.

9552644m.jpg

8907199m.jpg

8068957m.png

7559684m.png

7522652m.jpg

6768340m.jpg

6464214m.jpg

4893332m.jpg

3418934m.jpg

10612092m.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom