• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Redesigns

Reaction score
How do you think your favorite Hoenn locations will be redesigned; IN 3D!!! :naughty: I can't wait to see Route 113, all that ash.

り ゅ う せ い ぐ ん
Reaction score
I really hope they make Slateport look like a port bazaar. I expect to see many colorful goods, fruits, and eye-candy in general. Oh, and many burly sailors loitering about.

Fortree city will also be very interesting.

Angry little Pidgey
Reaction score
Mt. Pyre should be fun, I'm hoping they can get a very spooky look to it.

Also looking forward to my favourite route of all regions, Route 119.

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I wanna see how they pull off what they did in Route 120. That is the most memorable thing in any pokemon game to me, when the rain clears and you see clouds in the reflection. This time, they could actually put it in the sky where it belong.

Für Immer
Reaction score
Actually I want to see the all new Fortree city. It's just like we're in a tree house apartment but much bigger and oh...I also want to try what does it like to be walking in a wooden hanging bridge, fun stuff to do there you know.

Reaction score
I just wanna see my old secret base IN FRICKIN 3D!!!! *nostalgia kicks in*

Move along, move along
Reaction score
Cut scenes need to be done well in 3D!!!

Like cable car rides, for example. I have high expectations for those rides. Like seriously, if that's not done properly I'm giving up on the series. (Just kidding on the giving up part, but I would be annoyed.) And of course the Sootopolis cutscene if they bring that back from Pokémon Emerald.

Were there any other cutscenes? If there were, well I would love to see those in 3D, as well!

Sometimes I draw things.
Reaction score
Since berry trees have been totally redesigned in gen VI, I'm looking forward to seeing the new trees around Hoenn! They'll look a lot better than the empty patches of dirt I always ended up with when I didn't replant berries in Sapphire, haha!

I'm also hoping the gyms get a bit of a design tweak, the Kalos gyms were really fun and unique!

#1 Wooloo Fan
Reaction score
I'm excited to see Sootopolis in 3D. Keen to see how Pacifidlog turns out too.

Reaction score
What about the main characters? They've been redesigned in remakes? Although, hopefully we'll get the classic looks as trainer customization options.

Dost thou talketh to me?
Reaction score
I really just want to see how the redesigns turn out, but I wonder how places like Mt. Chimney and Mt. Pyre will look.

Reaction score
You know what? Wait for all of the underwater areas of hoenn! That will be a real treat for me to see!

I'm back
Reaction score
-Fortree City
-Cave of Origin
-Sootopolis City
-Ever Grande City
-Lavaridge Town (the spring....)
-The cycling road.
-Sky pillar

I think that's all I got right now....

Für Immer
Reaction score
Oh yeah one more thing! Mt.pyre would be my favorite scene to see (not the indoor one of course!)

Lovely
Reaction score
Oh yeah one more thing! Mt.pyre would be my favorite scene to see (not the indoor one of course!)
The foggy area in 3D o_O Now that would make Mt. Pyre an interesting place...

Reaction score
I'm not all that concerned about how my favorite areas will be redesigned. I'm much more interested in how my LEAST favorite areas will be redesigned. Perspective changes and differing scenery and terrain in X and Y made routes that would otherwise be boring just as compelling as the best of them. So perhaps in the remakes there will be more variation in the sea routes, caves, and otherwise uninteresting places between towns.