• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Red's Mount Silver Art Shop (Banners, Image Maps, Avatars, Oh My!)

@User_Name; Here's your order. Tell me what you think :)
hTW8KdC.png

To use, copy this URL into the spot where you can insert a link for your avatar.
http://i.imgur.com/hTW8KdC.png
@Derpy Hooves; Here's your signature banner. Hope you like it. I enjoy Minecraft as well :D.
2L6nMtu.png

To use, copy this code into your signature:
[NOPARSE]
2L6nMtu.png
[/NOPARSE]
@Dark Blueberry; Here's your banner. I used a different image of Colress if that's okay :(. You said you needed an official image, right? This is his official artwork. Tell me what you think, I'll change it if you want me to. I also played around with that steel look you were talking about.
5JAO4wu.png

[NOPARSE]
5JAO4wu.png
[/NOPARSE]

Last edited:
@Red; It looks really nice...but...not quite what I expected XDD Can I make a re-request on it? It'll only include a few changes - not largely different

@sqwat500; The images you've given for me to work with can't be made into a banner. Well they can, but not a decent looking one. And I'm all about quality ;). So I'd appreciate if there were maybe less characters, and the backgrounds of each weren't so different.
@Flaze; Yours...There's no problem with yours, I was just saving it for last cause it seemed the toughest out of all the other requests :p.
@Dark Blueberry; Sure thing, what would you like changed?

@Red;

Thanks! First of all, I must say that I really like the background color XDD Nice choice! And the shadow image in the background looks great as well.

What I'd like you to change is
1. Achroma's image. EDIT: you know what? I'll let you dig deep XDD I'll trust your sources and your ability to find the most wonderful sexy picture of him that is NOT funny and really really cool and impressive. The reason why I wanted official illustrations in the first place was because Achroma's got too many pictures of him being ridiculed in a way that kinda pains me ;_; So yeah, I'll trust your abilities. XDD

Oh, and it doesn't matter if he only shows from head to waist or head to shoulders.

2. The font and color of the text. I'd prefer something like your Steve Jobs signature font, and no wavy effects XDD Also, could you give it a more flashy, silver gradient?

Last edited:
@Dark Blueberry; Here is your new one. So sorry if this one doesn't match your expectations either, I'm trying, I really am xD.

DGLEaAJ.png

[NOPARSE]
DGLEaAJ.png
[/NOPARSE]

Hi could i have some kind of signiture????

Topic: Gallade
Size: just the normal size
Materials: you know how when u beat the hall o fame and the types of the pokemon you used have this "symbol" with a black background with the pokemon on it kind of like that just the pokemon (in this case Gallade) is slicing at the air.
Other: could they be my name on the top of the banner

When its done or if you need anything else just leave a msg on my profile

Topic: absol, specifically a silver-ish absol.

Materials: if you could I would like it to say "silver" without the qoutations next to the image of the silver absol. And I don't have any real images to show so I will describe it. I would like the background to be a forest. Not a forest that you can only see the first few trees but to where you can see the first three rows of trees. And I mean exactly three.

Other: the absol needs to have a neutral look on its face. Also I do not want the colors to be too dark. Just bright enough that you can make the background out but not bright enough that it overshadows the absol.

Edit: scratch that. I want it to say The Absolis next to the silver absol. The font does not matter. Whatever you think would fit with "The Absolis".

I apologize if it is a little too detailed.

Last edited:
May I have a image map and a avatar of one of my characters?

Topic (what the subject is): Serena Avatar
Size: (if it's not the regular size): 400x400
Materials: (give links to images, if you want text and what you want it to say, a certain style you saw somewhere and want to see replicated here): Absoliyan
Other: (these are like additional options, like transparency, certain effects you want, curved edges, filetype, etc.)
Image Map: (Yes or No. Ignore the following if "No")No
-Links: The links you would like for your image map. Limit depends on the banner, but as a general guide, please request no more than 5. Please give me the actual link to whatever you want instead of naming it (i.e. Instead of saying Google, say Google, and etc.)
-Link color: (The color of your links)
-Link Placement: There are three options for this. Aligned Visible Bar (Links aligned horizontally. You can pick for your bar to have rounded edges.) backed by a visible bar, Aligned Non-Visible Bar (same as before, but it won't be backed by anything), or Un-Aligned No Bar (in no particular alignment, no bar type thing at all, just random (but placed so it looks good).
-Other: Miscellaneous options ONLY for your image map, custom settings, things you want, if you want the links as images or text, etc. Use this for custom things you want for your image map :D

Back
Top Bottom