• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Contest: Red's Pikachu vs Joey's Rattata

Which Mouse Pokémon do you vote for?

• Red's Pikachu

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joey's Rattata

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
is back for 2014
Reaction score
As the title says, this contest involves between Red's (Ash's) Pikachu and Joey's Rattata. Coincidentally, they are Mice Pokémon.

But if you can only pick one, which Mouse Pokémon shall you pick?

User Title
Reaction score
Rattata because it is beast. It is in the top percentage of Rattata. The F.E.A.R. starategy would own Red's Pikachu.
But when someone uses Water Spout, Choice Scarf Blastoise they have to be a bad trainer. (Or use Blizzard on Snorlax or put Blast Burn, Hydro cannon, and Frenzy plant on the starters.) (How he become league champ, IDK he doped his Pokemon with Full Restores like Lance or something like that.) (And Red is separate from Ash, Ash is a disgrace to Pokemon, Red would own him.)

Last edited:
fight me
Reaction score
Joeys Rattata, no contest. If it isn't the most formidable thing in existence, then he wouldn't be constantly calling you about it, would he?

Real talk, CB Rattata OHKOs Pikachu before it can move with Sucker Punch.

Can he fix it?
Reaction score
To all Ash haters: It says Red's Pikachu. Even though I am not a fan of Ash myself, I'm just saying, it's not the nicest thing in the world to pick on a 10-year-old.
AFter saying that, you'll be surprised to hear that my vote goes to Rattata.

Reaction score
My pet rats are offended by the fact that Rattata is considered a mouse.
I like Rattata better than Pikachu, but Raichu is better than Raticate so...um...I dunno.