• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Red's Pikachu vs Joey's Rattata

S.S. Shadow Minun

is back for 2014
Reaction score
As the title says, this contest involves between Red's (Ash's) Pikachu and Joey's Rattata. Coincidentally, they are Mice Pokémon.

But if you can only pick one, which Mouse Pokémon shall you pick?

Rattata because it is beast. It is in the top percentage of Rattata. The F.E.A.R. starategy would own Red's Pikachu.
But when someone uses Water Spout, Choice Scarf Blastoise they have to be a bad trainer. (Or use Blizzard on Snorlax or put Blast Burn, Hydro cannon, and Frenzy plant on the starters.) (How he become league champ, IDK he doped his Pokemon with Full Restores like Lance or something like that.) (And Red is separate from Ash, Ash is a disgrace to Pokemon, Red would own him.)

Last edited:
Joeys Rattata, no contest. If it isn't the most formidable thing in existence, then he wouldn't be constantly calling you about it, would he?

Real talk, CB Rattata OHKOs Pikachu before it can move with Sucker Punch.

To all Ash haters: It says Red's Pikachu. Even though I am not a fan of Ash myself, I'm just saying, it's not the nicest thing in the world to pick on a 10-year-old.
AFter saying that, you'll be surprised to hear that my vote goes to Rattata.

My pet rats are offended by the fact that Rattata is considered a mouse.
I like Rattata better than Pikachu, but Raichu is better than Raticate so...um...I dunno.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom