• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Regarding the RP cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subforums are created when you need to have more space in a section, meaning that they're are made due to demand for more activity. When there's a lot of activity it is allowed to create subforums, but only because of that, for example if there were to be a large amount of a specific type of RPs coming in then it would be right to create a subforum so that the main one doesn't get to clustered as well as to expand on that. This can be seen in other sections that have subforums to focus on things aside from the main.

We weren't getting as much activity as it was needed to, especially since the whole section was practically the subforums and the main page wasn't being used at all other than for announcements while in Non Pokemon there were only 5 or 6 RPs actually active which wasn't that different from what was going on in the start up subforum.

This is also the reason why PRPs kept their subforum, because aside from relying on a different method than normal group RPs PRPs tend to come in faster and there tends to be more.

I was a little confused when I first got into the Roleplay Games forum, I saw the Sign-ups of some I wanted to enter, then I saw Start-ups of the same RP and I became a little nervous. I didn't know whether or not the RP spots had been filled. I eventually got used to it... I still kinda wish the Non-Pokemon RP and the Pokemon RP was separate. I know you have already been over the topic in the other posts.

I do like setup though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom