• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regarding the troublesome threesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblazer

Reaction score
And i'm not talking about TR either, i'm referring to Sandile, Zuruggu, and Kurimuru.

Look, at this point I don't care how much "evidence" one side points out to another, it's the same old song and dance/ring around the rosey type arguements i see.

"Ash is getting this cause it's with his other pokemon! No he gets this because sites and previews say so!"

It's quite frankly at this point annoying, and how do any of you know for a fact Ash won't keep what comes from the egg, REGARDLESS of what it is. Have any of you have even considered Ash might you know keep Zuruggu or something else that comes out? No you go right on ahead with these crazy theorys by merchandise all of which could easily fall under the catergory of "jumping the gun" heck Zuruggu might not even be in the contents of the egg either, did anyone here think of that or are we too close minded?

I am not a mod here, but even I can tell that this whole ordeal is getting out of hand, and until tommarrow's preview we won't know anything or be closer to the true nature of what comes from the egg NO MATTER HOW MUCH SO CALLED EVIDENCE IS BROUGHT FORWARD! once we know more then you can jump the gun all you want but until then, DROP the subject.

If a mod wants to close this(which I would prefer before anyone comes in and starts a riot.), and infract or ban me go right ahead and do so, I'd rather be banned than be involved with this close minded fandom.

I will leave on saying this though, i've been in enough debates to know anything can happen in this show no matter how much evidence is brought to the table, keep that thought in mind until tommarrow.

-applauds-
I think egg discussion should be banned until tomorrow or maybe even BW017.

Wait, I think I've missed something. What's this argument about, exactly?

It's about how everyone's arguing about what's gonna hatch from Ash's Egg.

And i'm not talking about TR either, i'm referring to Sandile, Zuruggu, and Kurimuru.

Look, at this point I don't care how much "evidence" one side points out to another, it's the same old song and dance/ring around the rosey type arguements i see.

"Ash is getting this cause it's with his other pokemon! No he gets this because sites and previews say so!"

It's quite frankly at this point annoying, and how do any of you know for a fact Ash won't keep what comes from the egg, REGARDLESS of what it is. Have any of you have even considered Ash might you know keep Zuruggu or something else that comes out? No you go right on ahead with these crazy theorys by merchandise all of which could easily fall under the catergory of "jumping the gun" heck Zuruggu might not even be in the contents of the egg either, did anyone here think of that or are we too close minded?

I am not a mod here, but even I can tell that this whole ordeal is getting out of hand, and until tommarrow's preview we won't know anything or be closer to the true nature of what comes from the egg NO MATTER HOW MUCH SO CALLED EVIDENCE IS BROUGHT FORWARD! once we know more then you can jump the gun all you want but until then, DROP the subject.

If a mod wants to close this(which I would prefer before anyone comes in and starts a riot.), and infract or ban me go right ahead and do so, I'd rather be banned than be involved with this close minded fandom.

I will leave on saying this though, i've been in enough debates to know anything can happen in this show no matter how much evidence is brought to the table, keep that thought in mind until tommarrow.

^^ Agreed, with all of these, i did argue about the egg, but now it's way out of control, it should be a banned topic until BW017, or depending on tomorrow's preview...

Yep for the sake of arguments to cease, we should stop it until the actual episode airs.

From the beginning I said it'll be Zurugu and go to Iris... it just makes the most sense to me based on the egg's colors and the fact Zurugu seems to fit Iris as a dragon-looking Poké (Iris' team already has a dragon theme which isn't restricted to being dragon type: Kibago is a dragon type, Doryuzu have "ryu"=dragon in its name, Zurugu could fit there with looking like a dragon and I think it's also in the dragon egg group and can learn dragon type moves)
I'm actually starting to think Ash might not get Sandile at all, instead he'll catch Kurumiru, egg->Zurugu will go to Iris and the sunglasses Sandile will become a recurring character (that might later be caught by Ash but I can see it being a Jigglypuff instead)
Yes, I know, Sandile merchandise... but weren't all that merchandise released back in December? and didn't they show Sandile will be Ash's sixth Poké while now it seems to be Kurumiru?.... so yeah, there's a lot of confusion about this and we can't be too sure of anything, but I stick to my original theory that it's Zurugu and Iris gets it
I agree though that the whole egg discussion is getting annoying... let's just watch the show and what happens happens... we all said our opinions countless times about this so no reason to repeat it again and again
Maybe all egg-discussions should be allowed in this thread ONLY, so people who wish to continue discussing it can do it here, while other threads won't be dragged into egg arguings...

^ First off, suuuuure >.>
secondly, did you even read the first post?
This is for it to stop.

^ First off, suuuuure >.>

???

secondly, did you even read the first post?
This is for it to stop.

Which is why I suggested to limit all discussions about it to one thread only, this way people who want to discuss it can continue doing it while other people who aren't interested won't have to read it and other threads won't suffer from it
Everyone happy!

"???"
I don't agree with you.

No it would start more arguments, this thread is to state that it should end, not that we should bring the arguing here.

1. This is more blog worthy than anything. If you had done so there, I would actually applaud you because I have the same sentiments.

2. I will close this thread because most of what you said will have responses that belong in the capture/evolution thread.

3. Banning topics aren't really necessary. It's more of the fact that people bring up this discussion when it's hardly relevant.

4. There is no #4...it just looks better this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom