• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regarding Zoroark

Yes.

There is no way GameFreak would base a movie around the evolution of what is essentially Ratatta.

Am I the only one who expected a Werewolf evo of Mightyena?

No you weren't, but this isn't a needed topic because Zoroark is already confirmed to not be related to Mightyena in anyway.

NO, although making one would not make sense, as given by the name, Mightyena is a, dare I say it, Hyena.

Also, mightyena is not raticate, that would be linoone. If it was, it would be the 2nd generation one, as raticate was secondary to furret.

Last edited:
Zoroark does not resemble Mightyena that much. It's like saying Seviper is an evolution of Arbok kinda thing.

Zoroark does not resemble Mightyena that much. It's like saying Seviper is an evolution of Arbok kinda thing.

I was talking about when it was a silhouette on Pokemon Sunday.

And besides, does Magmortar look anything like Magmar when it's covered in shadow?

How do you think you will be able to Evolve Zoura into Zourock. Mabe a Event Item will do it. Or mabe a special stone.

Nope. Their reveal in CoroCoro stated they'd have a brand-new method.

It will likely require wearing a purple shirt on Thursday, celebrating the 32nd Anniversary of Sonic The Hedgehog, no more, no less, while wielding a motorcycle chainsaw cutting through a giant salmon made of cheddar.

Nope. Their reveal in CoroCoro stated they'd have a brand-new method.

*shudders* Level Up, then Use an Item while Holding another item at Night in a specific location, then trade it.

With all the ghei evolution methods in Gen IV, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom