• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Regenerator Amoonguss Help

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I'm wondering if anyone knows how to breed a hidden ability Amoonguss in Scarlet and Violet. The only Pokémon with Regenerator as its primary or secondary ability in the Grass egg group is Eldegoss, which can't be found in Paldea. Without having to take the long way around by doing multiple rounds of HA breeding with different Pokémon or relying on surprise trade, does anyone know how I could get a Regenerator Amoonguss?

You could breed a great one without and then do an ability patch or try to find some Tera raids of Amoonguss as hidden abilities can be found through that.
I thought of that, but the only way I know of to get ability patches is through 6 and 7 star raids, and my pokemon aren't a high enough level for that. It would take some time to grind them up to level 100. It took a month to just do 1.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom