• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

TheHungryBox

Reaction score
Lillipup line
Pidgey line
Pidove line
Pikachu line
Mareep line
Ladyba line
Burmy line
Pineco line
Miltank
Hoothoot line
Dedenne
Weedle line
Eevee line
Goldeen line
Marill line
Crogunk line
Ducklett line
Poliwag line
Alolamola
Feebas line
Meowth line
Deerling line
Rockruff line
Mudbray line
Durant
Spoink line
Cubone line
Zubat line
Noibat line
Vulpix line
Bunnleby line
Sneasel line
Deliberd
Swinub line
Snover line
Cryogonal
Snorunt line
Honedge line
Bronzor line
Houndour line
Dratini line
Jangmo-o line

other possible ones:
Nidoran line
Clefairy line
Ralts line
Shroomish line
Roselia line
Shinx line
Buneary line
Gible line (maybe)
Drillbur line
Venipede line (maybe)
Karrablast line
Tynamo line (maybe)
Litwick line
Axew line
Shelment line
Druddigon
Pawinard line
Deino line
Larvesta line (maybe)
Flabebe line
Goomy line
Pumkaboo line
Moreull line
Bounsweet line
Wimpod line (maybe)

Any others?

Last edited:
i also hope there is a region for england and i slready made a story for new pokemon story and it is in england

but what about the line of pokemons? I didn't understand it.

most fairies and dragons , ghosts, maybe wiyhout Pallosand but beaches also are there...
Pokemon that fit in. Plausible rock, ground and bug types.

All tropical oriented ones should stay behind after gen 7 in my opinion.

I want all the dogs in, as some sort of reference to 101 Dalmatians.

I also had this idea of Zigzagoon regional variant that looks like a Pomeranian. Pomeranians were made popular by Queen Victoria herself as well so it fits. Linoone can be a Samoyed!

Last edited:
The last line should be Meltan line since they're fitting within industrial settings (other Legendaries/Mythicals to consider could be Magearna or Heatran).

Klink line seems very fitting for a region based in England. Gears and specifically the Sun & Planet or this device Salisbury cathedral clock - Wikipedia even have a historical connection to the region, not to mention referencing the industrial revolution.

Also gotta give the Steampunk fans a nod. Next up would be Scraggy/Scrafty, because they not only reference U.S. hoodlums, but also the U.K. punk style.

Punk-27947.jpg

Use this thread to discuss your predictions on what old Pokemon will appear in Galar, as well as the amount of new Pokemon that Sword & Shield will introduce.

Obviously, the Sinnoh Pokémons will be here, some Aloan Pokémons and Unova Pokémons

So far, here's the old Pokemon we know are in the dex so far. If they are bolded, then that means that the Pokemon was not in the Alolan Dex:

Pikachu
Raichu
Snorlax
Hoothoot
Noctowl
Pichu
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyrannitar
Wailmer
Wailord
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Munchlax
Riolu
Lucario
Minccino
Cinccino
Rufflet
Braviary
Deino
Zwelious
Hydreigon
Espurr
Meowstic

Grubbin
Charjabug
Vikavolt
Wishiwashi

It really seems like it was yesterday when we were doing this for Alola, with Sun & Moon. Man, how time flies.

Obviously the Aegislash line

Lol you'd think, but recall how the literal sun and moon Pokemon, Solrock and Lunatone, weren't in Alola-both times.

I'm glad to see the Espurr line back in a main series entry!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom