• Hey all! We've started our annual Halloween shenanigans. See details here and here, and be sure to check out our new "Monster Mash" forum skin. Happy Halloween, everyone!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Regirock VS. Terrakion

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
377.gif
VS
639.gif

It's the battle of the legendary Rock-types !!

One plays Defensively , the other one plays offensively .

Who is the more useful Pokemon?

Who has the better design?

Which one is in the better legendary trio/quartlet , Regi trio or musketeer quartlet?

Who will be the winner between them?

Who do you prefer?

Last edited:

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
I just love Regirock but have never been a big fan of Terrakion so ill vote for Regirock.

Vance

Reaction score
Terrakion, the ability to sweep is amazing, regirock might have a better design due to Terrakion's design being kinda overused (Entei, anyone?). The regi trio is more original, while the musketeer trio is more powerful, terrakion would win due to its fighting type, I like both =)

XXdirty_dubstepXX

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
regirock has a better design and is part of a cooler trio. terrakion would win in battle because of it's fighting type, but it cant sweep regirock.

Arc Blader

back to the start
Reaction score
I actually liked the golem trio, but Terrakion's superior design and typing give it the win.

Skipoleon

Kneel.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Who is the more useful Pokemon?

Probably Terrakion

Who has the better design?

Regirock

Which one is in the better legendary trio/quartlet , Regi trio or musketeer quartlet?

That's a hard one, but I kind of like the Regis better

Who will be the winner between them?

In a battle, Terrakion would win, but Regirock could do some damage

Who do you prefer?

Regirock

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Walking mass of Boulders inspired by Golems of legends vs a carefully designed Pokemon with a great inspiration but unfortunately just isn't cool enough?

Regirock wins this matchup despite always losing in a direct confrontation.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Terrakion is an extremely useful battler, and has an involved design, unlike Regirock.

Kamex

Reaction score
I choose Terrakion, mostly because Regirock's design never really stood out to me.

Miju

Reaction score
For some reason I love Terrakion's design. Regirock's I hate.
Battle-wise, I like going for the more offensive route so Terrakion.

Reila

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Terrakion, because I don't like Regirock's design.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Like them both, but Terrakion has a better design and is faster and hits harder.

Reaction score
I like Terrakion's design more, but these two aren't exactly my top favorite of their groups. Regirock is okay but I was always more of a Regice, and recently with the two new titans, Regidrago fan. While Virizion and Keldeo are my favorites of the justice group.