• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Regirock VS. Terrakion

Startmirca

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
377.gif
VS
639.gif

It's the battle of the legendary Rock-types !!

One plays Defensively , the other one plays offensively .

Who is the more useful Pokemon?

Who has the better design?

Which one is in the better legendary trio/quartlet , Regi trio or musketeer quartlet?

Who will be the winner between them?

Who do you prefer?

Last edited:
I just love Regirock but have never been a big fan of Terrakion so ill vote for Regirock.

Terrakion, the ability to sweep is amazing, regirock might have a better design due to Terrakion's design being kinda overused (Entei, anyone?). The regi trio is more original, while the musketeer trio is more powerful, terrakion would win due to its fighting type, I like both =)

regirock has a better design and is part of a cooler trio. terrakion would win in battle because of it's fighting type, but it cant sweep regirock.

I actually liked the golem trio, but Terrakion's superior design and typing give it the win.

Who is the more useful Pokemon?

Probably Terrakion

Who has the better design?

Regirock

Which one is in the better legendary trio/quartlet , Regi trio or musketeer quartlet?

That's a hard one, but I kind of like the Regis better

Who will be the winner between them?

In a battle, Terrakion would win, but Regirock could do some damage

Who do you prefer?

Regirock

Walking mass of Boulders inspired by Golems of legends vs a carefully designed Pokemon with a great inspiration but unfortunately just isn't cool enough?

Regirock wins this matchup despite always losing in a direct confrontation.

Terrakion is an extremely useful battler, and has an involved design, unlike Regirock.

I choose Terrakion, mostly because Regirock's design never really stood out to me.

For some reason I love Terrakion's design. Regirock's I hate.
Battle-wise, I like going for the more offensive route so Terrakion.

Like them both, but Terrakion has a better design and is faster and hits harder.

I like Terrakion's design more, but these two aren't exactly my top favorite of their groups. Regirock is okay but I was always more of a Regice, and recently with the two new titans, Regidrago fan. While Virizion and Keldeo are my favorites of the justice group.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom