• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Registeel Attack Question

pokemonmasterchris

Reaction score
I am just questioning about an attack called Forbidden Iron Hammet.
It is from 51/98 Registeel in the Ancient Origins expansion.
The attack says
Metal energy×1 Colourless energy ×2
Forbidden Iron Hammer 70
If your opponent's Active Pokemon is a Pokemon-EX, discard an energy attached to that Pokemon.

If I use Forbidden Iron Hammer to a Mega-evolved Pokemon, can I still discard an energy attached to the Mega-evolved Pokemon? Please help.

I have another question.
What does it mean by 'base damage'?
The attack Soul blaster from Magearna EX says During your next turn, this Pokemon's Soul blaster attack's base damage is 60.

I have another question.
What does it mean by 'base damage'?
The attack Soul blaster from Magearna EX says During your next turn, this Pokemon's Soul blaster attack's base damage is 60.
It refers to the number next to the attack. It does 120 damage the first time you use the attack, and then every turn after you've used the attack it will do 60 damage. If you go a turn without attacking it will do 120 damage again.

One more question
There is a trainer called Pokemon Ranger. It says
REMOVE ALL EFFECTS OF ATTACKS ON EACH PLAYER AND HIS OR HER POKEMON
Do I remove damage as well? Or is it just abilities and special conditions?

One more question
There is a trainer called Pokemon Ranger. It says
REMOVE ALL EFFECTS OF ATTACKS ON EACH PLAYER AND HIS OR HER POKEMON
Do I remove damage as well? Or is it just abilities and special conditions?
It just removes attack effects & abilities, it doesn't touch damage or special conditions.

Think moves (like the Magearna one you just asked about) and abilities that stop pokemon from doing things, or reduce damage.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom