• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Registration Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munchlax Fan!
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Kirby
Starter Pokemon: Roselia Male Level 5 #
(im wondering if this would count, in D/P Roselia is an Evolved Forme)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Height 5'foot 2'inches
Weight 88"pounds
Eyes: Green
Hair Color: Blondish Brownish like color
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Info:
---------------
When Kirby was a young boy, he went into the woods and got lost, he then met a Roselia who helped him up and carried him home, Roselia and Kirby have been together ever since.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Apperance:
Kirby Wairs a White Shirt with a Unziped Yellow Fleece Jacket, He wairs a Watch, a pair of Jeans, and Hiking Boots. He wairs a Orange with a Yellow Bolt of Lighting covered Hat.

Think you can enable Private Messaging for me?
Sorry, Edited now

TEST SENT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Gnome
Starter Pokemon: Mudkip (Marc), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Ian saved Marc from an attack by a wild Tyranitar, and the two have had a bond since.

Can you enable PM's so I can send you the test please?

Yep. Done.

Last edited:
A

Arnold

And thats our 8th Application in Bulba, we are not taig anymore on any board so Registration is closed for now.

A

Arnold

Registration is now OPEN. It will be opened up for 48 hours or until 5 people sign up, whichever comes first.

HoS FtW RotFLOL
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

* Name: Floyd
* Smeargle (Salvador), Male, Level 5
* Misc: Salvador's main goal is to sketch every move, could take a while.

TEST SENT

Also, Smeargle isn't an illegal choice as a Starter, but it is a bad choice as there are limited things you can do with it in FB. Changing your Starter Pokémon isn't normally allowable after the test has been sent, but if you'd like to consider it send me your new choice when you reply to your Registration Test so I can edit it in. If you'd rather stick with Smeargle, that's ok too.

Water Queen
Reaction score
Homeboard: Bulbagarden

Name: Mary
Starter: Female Corsola, level 5
Misc.: Mary and Corsola have been best friends and companions as long as either of them can remember.

Note to mods: Sneasel12 and I are boyfriend/girlfriend and use the same computer, as mine is in a state of disrepair.

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Filipe
Starter Pokemon: Female Skarmory (Sky Armor) Lv. 5
Misc info: Both Filipe and Sky Armor are the same height, but Sky Armor is much heavier and stronger than Filipe. Sky Armor was hatched out of an egg given to him for his 16th birthday and they have been wandering for a while.

Do I choose the nature now or wait for the PokeSpa?

TEST SENT

You can choose a nature any time you like, but cannot change it so choose wisely.

Writer
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Hiro
Starter Pokemon: Treecko (Grove), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Hiro and Grove have opposite personalities. Hiro is wild and talks a lot, while Grove is quiet and secluded.

Denied for signing up on two boards with different usernames.

4th Horseman
Reaction score
Homeboard; Serebiiforums

Name: Brad Matthews
Pokemon: Shiny Male Charmander, named Baphomet, Level 5

All I can say is, "Read the rules". Denied.

E

enchantress

We're open again.
Let's see how we go this time.

Reaction score
Name: Alex

Starter: Chikorita (lv. 5) female

Misc:Alex and Chikorita are very good friends and they want to meet as many pokemon as possible.

Writer
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Hiro
Starter Pokemon: Treecko (Grove), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Hiro and Grove have opposite personalities. Hiro is wild and talks a lot, while Grove is quiet and secluded.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Jonathon
Starter Pokemon: Male Plusle, Level 5
Misc: Jonathon is somewhat obsessed with catching Pokemon but has some difficulty throwing Pokeballs. Bad aim, very bad.

As for Plusle, it hatched out of an egg fairly recently and is quite affectionate to Jonathon. It's quite affectionate to anyone for that matter.

Test Sent

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Ace Colton
Starter: Staryu, Level 5
Misc: Ace is your typical "smart guy" making wise cracks when he gets the chance but is still set on accomplishing his goals. Staryu usually fails to get his humor.

TEST SENT - PASSED

I am the shiny Powereon!
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Amira 'Solo' Tsukikage
Starter Pokemon: Shinx, Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Solo likes to collect rare things, and she loves Pokemon who are canine or feline in looks. She has bright gold eyes, and tan-blond hair to mid-shoulder.

TEST SENT - PASSED

A

Arnold

Registration is now closed, if you haven't posted out will have to keep an eye out for when we open our doors again.

A

Arnold

Please note that if you do not reply to a Registration Test before the Registration Thread opens again for new applications, your test will be null and void. It is not uncommon for us to change certain questions, or to rewrite sections of the test, so whether Registration reopens one week, one month, or one year after last closing, you will need to reapply if you have not completed the test you've already received.

A

Arnold

*Pops a sign on the door*

"Open until further notice."

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: JacobGRocks
Starter Pokemon: mudkip, Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: JacobGRocks and Mudkip love to battle and win. They also like to travel.

Test Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.