• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Registration Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pink are YOU?
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Abigail (Abbi)
Starter Pokemon: Rattata (McCuddles), Male, level 5
Misc: Abbi is the craziest, quirkiest person you will ever meet, but she's a good person at heart.

Note: I use Sneasel12's computer, being a close friend of TT and himself, and being that mine is currently out of order after having some form of virus.

Test sent Passed

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alive!
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Patrick Baxter (P.B.)
Starter Pokémon: Oddish (Sprout), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Now that they're partners, Patrick and Sprout are excited to explore the many different places the world has to offer, and they're even more excited to see the many different Pokémon that inhabit it. Patrick prefers to refrain from burdening Sprout with the problems come along with being a Pokémon trainer, and he does all he can to take an even share in the challenge.

Test Sent

Just hang on, suffer well
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: The Dark Mistake
Age: Thousands of years, yet she has never aged past 15.
Starter: Torchlight (male) Level 5
Miscellanea: She suffers from amnesia. She has no friends, nobody even knows her. She only seeks to know who she is.

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Wesley "Wes" Wallace
Starter: Totodile (Brawly, after his favourite leader), male level 5

Misc Info:
After an unfortunate death, Totodile and Wes have been paired together and are anxious to leave there past behind them. Totodile is very assertive and will challenge Pokemon much larger than him. Wes can often be a joker and enjoys having fun rather than being serious.

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Name: Chip
Starter: Horsea level 5 female
Misc info: chips' father, a fisherman found this horsea in his net and was about to leave it for dead when chip took it in and nursed it to health. Horsea and chip are lifelong friends. Horsea has not decided on a nick name she likes best. Horsea is playful and mischivious.

Yawn.
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name:Jak
Starter: Level 5 Treecko(Male)
Misc:A boy on a journey to become a great Pokemon master like his older brother. He used to be afraid of Pokemon but now he likes them. After saving a Treecko from a forest fire Jak and Treecko are now best friends.

Test Sent

TetraPhiliac
Reaction score
BulbaGarden

Name: Dag
Starter: Gastly (M) [Boney], Lv5
Misc Info: After mourning the loss of his Cubone in Lavender Town's Pokémon Tower, Dag befriended his lost friend's ghost. Dag is quite laid back & takes risks whereas Boney doesn't want him to get himself killed ^^

Test Sent

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Angus
Starter Pokemon: Seedot Male, Lv.5
Misc. Info: Angus and Seedot want to one day see the legendary Shaymin.

Pika, your a Serebii re-takee so you'll have to wait until serebii registration is open again

E

enchantress

Can the five people who have posted prior to Food Guy please review your posts? You've ALL overlooked the same detail, with one of you overlooking two details, which is why no tests have been sent.

Transition in transition
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Kasai
Starter: Torchic; female; level five; bashful nature; named Harumi
Misc. Info: Kasai has always loved the fire type. She now wants to add to her team and become the strongest fire trainer. She has overlooked some important details about weaknesses, but will soon learn...

enchantress, thank you for saying that. I might have forgotten, too. I'm thankful I didn't...

Test Sent Passed

I am really nervous now. Congratulations, Empoleon Dynamite! I hope you pass, Eljeune.

Reaction score
Name: Dave
Starter Pokemon: teddiusra, male, lv 5, lonley nature named tedward
Misc Info: Dve always loved grass types and normal. Wants to see Lugia, ho-oh and maybe one day see pink pokemon on pinkin island. He wants to understand all pokemon and their needs so he can be the best trainer and get along with pokemon everywhere.

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name:Bob
Starter: A male Drowzee, Level 5
Misc.: Bob receive Drowzee from is father at his birthday in a cute yellow egg. He taked care of it during 3 weeks and finally got is baby Drowzee.

Test Sent

Reaction score
Name:Zoshi
Starter: A male scyther with a quirky nature named slicer. he is lv.5
Misc.: Slicer wears a hat that looks like riley's from D/P. he found it on the ground and he always wears it. Zoshi can also understand slicer. slicer likes to pull pranks on other pkemon and trainers, Zoshi has the same personality as slicer, and that is why they make a good team

oh, and I forgot to put a title, so this is my board other than pokecommunity, but they don't have fizzy bubbles. I have actually been here before, and I was an active member, but I lost my password

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Flare
Starter: [Shinx][M][Lv.5][Named Ultima]
Misc Info: Flare and Ultima were the best of friends and always did everything together. One day Flare told Ultima that they should start a journey to become the best pokemon masters ever, and Ultima wanted the same thing!

You need to activate Pm's to be able to get the test

Activated!

Test Sent

D: It got me
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Potato
Starter Pokemon: Sentret (Omega), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Received Omega as a gift, then traveled to Fizzy Bubbles because they wanted adventures.

Edited

Test Sent PAssed

is a Trapinch right now.
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

* Name: Todd
* Starter Pokémon: Trapinch, male, Level 5, and Nickname:Ralfil
* Misc: Ralfil enjoys lounging on my head. He only goes into his pokeball when he dislikes the current state of the weather. Sometimes I make him ride on my shoulders instead of my head if he has just eaten (it makes him weigh more).

Edited

Test sent Passed

E

enchantress

The main post and the rules don't say anything about using a different homeboard then the one you register in (as far as I know), but I could be wrong... :/
Your Home Board is where you register. I'll be sure to make a note of that in the rules. I thought it already was, but I must be mistaken. Thanks for the heads up.

Better than YOU!
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Tim
Starter Pokemon: Totodile [Squirt] Male lv5
Misc Info: I met Squirt a few years before my departure from home when my father brought home a Totodile to study, he's a scientist, at first Squirt and I didn't get along until I saved him from a pack of Mankey that he mocked. After that we became close friends. I've always dreamed about traveling as a trainer, so my father and mother let me take Squirt with me on my journey's.

Arn Edit: You need to activate PM's for the test to be sent.

PM's enabled. =)

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Verne
Starter Pokemon: Drowzee (Spector), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Abandoned after the Ringmaster of a travelling circus left him behind for not performing, Spector headed off to set his own destiny. He was met by a young traveller passing through the region tracing down Pokemon fossils. The duo teamed up to travel the world and to showcase Spector's talents.

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Willow
Starter Pokemon: Budew (Rosa), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Both Willow and Budew have the dream of becoming the best they can Willow wants to be the first person to open a Pokemon Gym/Lab/Breeding center combo and Rosa whats to become the first Budew to evolve to a Roserade in their village where everyone has a Budew or a Roselia there and the only why for both to reach their dreams is to set out on a quest together.

PS. PM is now active

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.