• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Registration Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Let's try this again... *With hopefully no unexpected computer crashes*

Name:Roy Nickels

Starter Pokémon: Lv 5 Grimer, Male

Misc: Stuck in a urban metropolis slum most of his life, Roy’s life looked bleak. His dreams were to make it big in the Pokemon training business, but Pokemon were prohibited to be caught/owned in the area and were to be confiscated. After “Collecting” funds for his get away out of the city for a couple of years, all he needed was a Pokemon or at least a Pokeball to set him on the right foot. Luckily, his uncle smuggled one for him. Sadly his schmuck of an uncle provided him with a Grimer probably captured from the next city over, who apparently has grown attached to a bucket it resides in. Smuggling the Grimer out of the city with him, Roy departed in his journey to make a name for himself.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see the post limit! Sorry! :p

Test SentPassed

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost the key to my room
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

well im number nine so I probably won't get in but just in case you are letting in a couple more people Ill try now.

Name: Zack Robinson

Starter: Chimchar, Male, level 5, (Wipeout)

Zack had started travelling without any pokemon waiting to find the perfect one to start with. Wipeout and Zack met when Zack saved him from drowning. Afterwards Zack knew that this chimchar was the pokemon he wanted. Now Wipeout(chimchar) now trusts zack way more than anything else but flinches at the sight of water. They now travel together and zack keeps the fire in Wipeout burning and helping him trying to get him to overcome his fear of water.

Test Sent Passed

Reaction score
Re: Registration Thread

I just hope that I can. But you said five, so I guess it depends on who you accept.

Name: Ryan Mitchell

Starter: Lvl 5 Male Pidgey (Phoenix)

Ryan lived in a small area for most of the time, not doing much. A friend, who was starting to become a trainer, gave him a Pidgey. Ryan set out soon after, wondering how things would turn out. He made friends with the Pidgey easily enough.

Beyond the Looking Glass
Reaction score
Bulbagarden

Name: Kori Gotcha

Starter: Torchic, Male, Lvl 5

Misc: Kori has always dreamed of going out and seeing the world like his big brother did when he was 10, however plans had to be put on hold till Kori was 15 because of an illness in the family. Now that everything is better, Kori is finally able to go out and live his dream. As a precaution, Kori's big brother gave him a Torchic, the baby of his brother's Blaziken so that Kori can always be protected and have a partner through his journeys.

Test SentPassed

Status
Not open for further replies.