• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPark W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPa

/Zer0 said:
I don't believe that the games will be completely overshadowed, they ARE the USA/EU/etc. releases, right?

We are talking about the English language releases, but I don't think that matters. The truth is, by the time October 4th rolls around, BW will have been out for almost a month. People will be too busy importing it and talking about it to care about a "last gen" game like Guardian Signs.

rbogey said:
There isn't any connectivity between the Park and all the DS games is there?

Nope.

Re: Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPa

We are talking about the English language releases, but I don't think that matters. The truth is, by the time October 4th rolls around, BW will have been out for almost a month. People will be too busy importing it and talking about it to care about a "last gen" game like Guardian Signs.

But aren't Black and White something different? At least people will get much less interested in these games when Black and White come out in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom