• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPark W

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Releases for spinoff titles announced in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPark

Releases for spinoff titles announced in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPark Wii announced

Nintendo of America has announced release dates for two upcoming Pokémon spinoff titles, PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. PokéPark Wii will be released November 1, while Ranger: Guardian Signs will be released October 4.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPa

So, I guess DP169 will be released on October 16 (because of the Grand Festival) and PokePark Wii is coming really late.

Re: Releases for spinoff titles announed in North America: Dates for Ranger 3, PokéPa

It's a shame that both of these games will be completely overshadowed by Black & White.

Why did they have to release the games much later than the other countries, I wonder.

Is PokéPark Wii worth picking up? I assume it's not worthy of a $50 price tag, but how about as a bargain deal from Gamestop in a year and a half's time?

And craaaap, I gotta finish up Shadows of Almia already! ;>> Hoping they pull an Explorers of Sky and include the shorts on a pre-order DVD.

I enjoyed PokéPark. It's a good fun game. Not hard but good fun nonetheless. However, I do agree it's probably not worth full price

I enjoyed PokéPark. It's a good fun game. Not hard but good fun nonetheless. However, I do agree it's probably not worth full price

I agree. It's probably going to cost around $34.99 to $39.99.

Over here, in the UK, it's the same price as all other Wii games.

The new Ranger game looks pretty fun. I played SoA and really liked it, but sadly I probably won't pick this on up, unless my friend who's getting it decides he doesn't like it :/

Over here, in the UK, it's the same price as all other Wii games.

There are some games that cost less here. This could be one of them.
Do they have it like that in the UK?

There are some games that cost less here. This could be one of them.
Do they have it like that in the UK?

IIRC, it isn't.

The Pokepark Wii game is...alright. It has some good points, but it also has some very bad points. Definitely a rental title.

The third Ranger game, on the other hand, is fantastic and I think every Pokemon fan should play it.

The third Ranger game, on the other hand, is fantastic and I think every Pokemon fan should play it.

I guess it's a good thing that it's being released before it.

I plan that the anime version could be released either on September 18 or October 16. The older one did air before the games came out, after all.

Any word on the English names for the Player characters?

Any word on the English names for the Player characters?

No, not as of yet. But we can have word sometime in the upcoming weeks, we only have less than two months for the release.

I don't believe that the games will be completely overshadowed, they ARE the USA/EU/etc. releases, right?

I'll be picking it up anyhow, to keep myself preoccupied while waiting for the English release of Pokemon B/W and to try to refrain from seeing any more of Generation V's Pokemon...

It's a shame that both of these games will be completely overshadowed by Black & White.
I'm more upset its coming out during the school year when I'm busy. Oh well, at least there's Christmas.

I don't get why they release these games on Mondays.

Who cares why? We're going to buy them anyway.

I missed Ranger 2's events, so I'll make sure I get these. There's four cool Pokémon in there with my name on them, and I aim to take 'em

There isn't any connectivity between the Park and all the DS games is there? I don't remember seeing anything like that on Serebii, but I like making sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom