• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RelicSongShipping

JediMaster362

Starly Fan
Reaction score
I am wondering how many people are into the RelicSongShipping (Ash and Meloetta).

I, myself, see that Meloetta has feelings for Ash, and I am certain that I am not alone in seeing Meloetta's feelings for Ash.

Last edited:
I really don't think it would work :ROFLMAO:, event if we wanted to pair Ash with a pokémon Meloetta is likely not the first option, even if it has feelings for Ash the boy has only been shown seeing Meloetta as a friend. Latias has more meaningful interactions with Ash and it didn't go anywhere, and don't forget Pikachu, Ash has shown more love to him than to any other living being.

Last edited:
Yes, maybe, anything is possible, it could be interesting in a fanfiction. And anyway, you can ship whatever you want, I have my fair share of strange couples myself :X3:. For example in Pokémon I ship Erika and Lt. Surge, I know they never interacted with each other on screen but they are my favorite gym leaders and I like to pair opposite personalities, they could have an interesting dynamic; I ship Bruno and Karen for the same reasons :ROFLMAO:.

I don't know if you're a writer but if you get to write a fanfiction about this shipping I would like to read it, as I said it could be interesting.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom