• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Remake [Radiant Chamber] Pokemon XY

cuate2

Reaction score
Hi there, I wanna show you something I has been working on in my free time. It is a reimagined version of the Throne Room and the Radiant Chamber from Pokemon XY (where the Diantha's battle is). I made it as I imagined when I played the game and try to make it as beautiful as all in kalos is. (The images are inside the spoiler tags)

20200426_v1_watermark_SMALL.PNG

High quality
Throne room
There are many little things in the design that I made to made it stronger like the Xerneas (flowers) and Yvelta (throne) colors on the throne, the vitrals representing each elite 4 members and the champion behind the throne, the gyms represented on the sides and the Az's weapon (similar to Floette flower) in the ceiling (that is the entrance to the Radiant Chamber).

In the radiant chamber there is strong light from the vitral (like in the games) that also represent some important concepts of the region like the cities lights, megaevolution and legends also the banners on the top has the thrones of each member from the elite four (like is seen in each one room).

20200602_watermark_SMALL.PNG

High quality
Radiant Chamber
The are also things like the statue of the "Queen of Kalos" (as the representation of what the champion means in the pokemon world) with an Aegislash as the pokedex entrie says that it choosed kings in ancient times, the border at the middel of the wall has also the representation of the kalos's war.

(Here is a video with movement and particles)

I really wanna hear your opinions in the design.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't know what desing means.
But this looks absolutely stunning, you must have put so much work into this, I love all the little details!
I'll have to keep an eye on your future projects, because I love this, really brightened my day.

Sorry I don't know what desing means.
But this looks absolutely stunning, you must have put so much work into this, I love all the little details!
I'll have to keep an eye on your future projects, because I love this, really brightened my day.

Ups!! Was a typo of design. And yes... it took a while to do, but it was worth it!! Thank you very much. (the next project is not pokemon related, but it is teased in the youtube channel banner, it's almost finished).
This image was going to be in my signature but it seems like the forums have problems with that right now
Banner_signature.png

This image was going to be in my signature but it seems like the forums have problems with that right now
I’ve heard you need to have a certain number of posts before you can add a signature, I think ten but I could be wrong. I’d check with a mod.

Back
Top Bottom