• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Remember BrockwoodoShipping? x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

STAR BRINGING PURPLE
Reaction score
Haha... remember that joke ship that generated from Brock licking that Sudowoodo in that Johto epi?

Well, anyone think there'll be more of it soon now that
Brock got a Bonsly
? roflmao

~Zak

As I said on the thread for that episode, Bonsly won't evolve while D/P is being hyped up. But in a few years, when we start to look towards the fifth generation, an evolution would be possible.

But I don't think we'll be seeing much of this at the moment.

FabuVinny said:
As I said on the thread for that episode, Bonsly won't evolve while D/P is being hyped up. But in a few years, when we start to look towards the fifth generation, an evolution would be possible.

But I don't think we'll be seeing much of this at the moment.

I agree with FabuVinny here, Bonsly cannot evolve in that episode or else it will lose its' hype and will not "sponsor" anymore D/P(probably Ranger too) games.
And a quick reminder:Brocks' recently-caught pokemon don't evolve so quick(ex: Pineco->Forretress, Mudkip->Marshtomp, etc.)

This thread is worthless without the gif.

dee0c0bc.gif

Behold one of Brock's more disturbing moments in the Pokemon anime in all it's glory.

What? Why would Bonsly evolve in that episode?

Now... why was Brock doing that in the first place?

Scott wins this thread for posting the infamous moment. XD

Fabu: Brock was trying to "befriend" the Sudowoodo because a scientist girl needed it for some research. Don't you remember the episode "Type Casting"?

XD

No way, Bonsly WILL NOT EVOLVE in that episode!!!

As I said it before, I will say it again: all pokemon that are caught by Brock have a very late evolution(it could take 150 episodes, it could take more then this).
Bonsly will probably evolve after the D/P games are released in Japan, and that is a long time-shot till then.

Kasu: I haven't seen that episode. (There is a large gap in Johto that I haven't seen.)

Touki: I said Bonsly won't evolve in that episode. In fact, it has already failed to evolve in that episode. It isn't because Brock's Pokémon tend to take a long time to evolve. It is because the writers have to hype up D/P. And that meansBonsly not evolving until near or after the end of the region, (if Brock stays around.) I don't understand why you are making a fuss about it.

Brock's line was, "Don't be scared Sudowoodo, I'm a friendly Lickitung!"

Which is why he's licking it.

Anyway, you guys are assuming that Brock will be in the D/P region to begin with. Getting a pokemon that advertises the next gen doesn't automatically mean he's going to be in it. Tracey had a Marill that advertised the Johto region, did Tracey go to Johto? No. Brock getting a Bonsly won't make a difference if he's not in the D/P region.

That .gif of Brock and Sudowoodo will give me nightmares.

Um, Scott? I'm the only one who mentioned the next region, and I said:
FabuVinny said:
(if Brock stays around.)

Besides, unlike Tracey, Brock is interesting and has no reason to leave. But either way, Bonsly isn't evolving for the next few years.

Scott85 said:
This thread is worthless without the gif.

dee0c0bc.gif

Behold one of Brock's more disturbing moments in the Pokemon anime in all it's glory.

OHMYGOSH. XDDDDD

I totally support this pairing now~ *thwacked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom