• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Remixed music / Music Discussion

I listened to two seconds of Ghetsis's battle theme and had to stop it because it was even more bizarre than his B/W battle theme. No me gusta.

I listened to two seconds of Ghetsis's battle theme and had to stop it because it was even more bizarre than his B/W battle theme. No me gusta.

They're feeding the sound in to each ear in alteration, creating some really weird effect. I've been listening to it for awhile so I think I'm used to it but it was certainly unbearable the first time around.

I think Ghetsis wins best evil villain music of all time.

I'm surprised how many of these songs have lyrics. Elesa's Gym is also really good (I was bopping my head too lol). I never thought I would like lyrics in Pokemon music, but it's really cool and fresh for the series!

Also, Burgh's Gym Theme is easily my favorite Gym Theme in the game:
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 Music - Burgh Theme (Bug Gym) - YouTube

It is so peaceful.

Oh my God! That is the best Gym theme I've ever heard (although I haven't listened to all of the new ones yet). It's so cool and peaceful sounding! :D

Not only do I like the theme, I really liked the design of his Gym as well. It reminds me of Chapter 2 in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

I'd say my second favorite gym theme of the ones I've heard so far is Elesa's. It's pretty cool. Burgh's hasn't been beat yet though.

Shizui's is decent, but not nearly as fast paced and cool as I expected from him:

[video=youtube;YU_C6VhvUWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_C6VhvUWc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I find it interesting that all Gym themes are unique to their gyms, which is a step up from the past. While I don't really find any remarkable (it's not my favourite theme, after all), I think it's a nice touch. I suppose we should expect future games to have unique Gym themes next time, right?

Thanks for reading.

Surprised no one posted the better remixes yet:
Pokemon Black & White 2 Music: Vs. Lake Trio - YouTube
VS Lake Trio
Pokemon Black & White 2 Music: Battle! Regi Trio - YouTube
VS Regi Trio
Pokemon Black & White 2 Music: Battle! Kanto Champion - YouTube
VS Kanto Champion

Games remix team was on speed, only explanation for the god like soundtrack.

The Lake Trio is not a remix. It's the same exact song from DPPt. I posted the regi remix a couple pages back.
Could have sworn it was a remix, but thanks for correcting me.

The themes of each gym in my opinion:

Cheren's Gym: Normal Gym Theme for a Normal type Gym
Homika's Gym: DOGARS!
Burgh's Gym: Peaceful and relaxing
Elesa's Gym: *words cannot describe the awesomeness of the gym*
Clay's Gym: The new home of Gorons
Skyla's Gym: Reminds me of Disneyland... dunno why.
Drayden's Gym: Bow to the Dragon King!
Shizui's Gym: Welcome to Mystery Gift!

Is it just me or listening to some music with earphones sounds funny....I'm get really dizzy...and its a good thing! xD

Last edited:
The music in BW was mostly not as great as previous games, but the remixed music in BW2 seems good. I would like some remixed music from previous games as well in BW2.

I think they'll solve the DOGARS problem on Localized versions this way:

[video=youtube;bEoVfE7mEDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEoVfE7mEDc[/video]

And you?

So there was a thread for this all along...why was it buried?

To the above necropost: That's an interesting idea, but I think I would like to see it like you would in the original Japanese version in the international release just because it's that catchy.
173 tracks of pure awesome...I remember reading somewhere a translation of the booklet that comes with the official album that noted they were surprised that they actually managed to come up with enough music to fill in another Super Music Complete.

Also, I've listened to all the music on the album and that Rustboro City "remix" is used for the Live Caster minigames...according to the translation of the album.

Meanwhile, the unreleased BW tracks were as follows:
Unity Tower on Disc 1
Pokémon Musical "Charming Munna", "Pokémon Smash!" "Carnival Pokémon" and "MELOETTAAA!" (the downloadable Musical pieces), Pokémon World Championships Finals (of course) and Relic Song (the one used in the event where Meloetta remembers the move) on Disc 3.
Just reference for anyone wanting to know exactly what was unreleased from the previous game. I didn't even notice that Unity Tower's music wasn't on the previous Super Music Collection!

Edit: A question - did anyone try comparing Diamond & Pearl's intro to that of Platinum's on the album? One thing I find interesting is that the "Opening Demo" track for the Diamond & Pearl Super Music Collection combined the opening with the title screen, while the B2W2 Super Music Complete version of Platinum's opening lists it as "Title (Platinum)" and...for some reason ominous-sounding "press start" as the actual title screen music.

Last edited:
It's not a bump since it has been without replies just for a month. Also, ahh no I hope they do the same they did with Pokémon Smash! musical overseas... They removed all the voices from it.

Anyway. Platinum's has no harps on the first part of the opening and has that high pitched noise and a bass string with pitch modulation. On the ending part it also has a bass string and that instrment from with modulation...

Damn, I love that Virbank City theme. Been listening to the soundtrack non-stop lately.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom