• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Removing the Gym Challenge/Island Challenge

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
Months ago, I asked how the games would change if the evil team was removed. Now, my question is this: What if the Gym Challenge was removed? How would the game change? Obviously, the player would need a different motivation for traveling the region since the Badge Quest is gone. What do you guys think?

Chilon

Pls watch my thread: OUR new region!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
The new goal is catching Pokemon of every art. Stil more Trainers and eventually a new battle system

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
True. There is also taking down the evil team.

prog rocker

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
I feel they might find another way to have bosses. I've always felt that was the reason gyms exist in the first place, anyway.

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
I feel they might find another way to have bosses. I've always felt that was the reason gyms exist in the first place, anyway.
Perhaps the villainous team? Could also have a town that has a Pokémon that is rampaging, and it serves as a boss.

Chilon

Pls watch my thread: OUR new region!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him
Eventualy a completly new idea that you ply as Pokemon or ar part of the evil team.
Here are my ideas:

Playing as Pokemon
•Wild Pokemon as boss
• Trainers as boss that trie to catch you
Food searching is in my opinion a thing that makes it more realistic

Playing as evil team 1
•Fight trainers and steal there Pokemon
•Fight in raid's with NPC eventually in the M.S Anne
•Make mission's to higher your rank in the team

Playing as evil team 2
•Playing as boss and recrute more members
•Eventually online?
•Grow bigger and build an Evil-universe.
•Take care of the other teams.

Palamon

Artificial Enemy
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
To be honest, I would like a game that doesn't have gyms or the island challenge and has something completely different to shake up the formula. The question is, I wonder what they'd do? It'd probably only be a game in the past, honestly, like Legends.

Top Bottom