• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Repeat

"I'm not done yet," he only said, directing his attention back at James. "You're a washout waiting to happen, dude! Think you're some genius! You're not!"

James didn't seem to be too hurt by the words coming from the heckler. He caught Melody starting to move towards the stage out of the corner of his eye. He sighed, knowing how that would look. "Listen to the pretty lady at your side." He said with a playful grin. "She's clearly thinking about the long term." He mused, taking off his mic and heading towards the stage exit.

Robin had decided to stay on the backstage, allowing him to get as close to James' presentation as possible, as long as he didn't get caught at least. He was swooped in by his talk immediately and thought that it was really cool how he got to grow so much, it reminded him of how he had started coding with the wish he could build something great for himself. He frowned a bit, remember how he was at the expo only because he was avoiding work, because he was too scared to go over his limits. Maybe he didn't deserve to have that dream after all.

His attention went back to the stage when James was confronted by a member of the audience, causing Robin to quickly glue his attention to what was going on.

"Oh," Robin muttered upon seeing Marissa, recognizing her as the woman that had crashed into him earlier. "I'm sorry," he said, beginning to panic as he looked around him. He couldn't cause a scene here, that would just screw him over completely. "You dropped your pass you see," he began as he struggled to get the pass off of his neck and hand it to Marissa. "I came in here to give it back to you, that's all," he added, laughing nervously.

"Nice try smart ass. Stalking is a serious crime young man. Even first offense is jail time. And quite a large fine. And stealing from an officer of the law. Don't think I'll let you off. Identification," she put out her hand, grabbing his shoulder so he couldn't escape. She loved times like this. It was fun scaring the crap out of foolish people.

"Wait a minute I wasn't stalking you or anything!" Robin exclaimed before sighing, he really shouldn't argue with her, that would just get him in more trouble after all. He fished for his back pocket to take out his wallet and ID, only to realize that it wasn't there. "...crap," he muttered as horror spread through his face.

The heckler continued to steam; he hated guys like James Dalton, who had everything in the world with no worries.

"Hey, Dalton!" Lucy exclaimed. As much as she didn't want to, the crew had to do a retake of the intro. It was incredibly blurry. This speech was to be uploaded online later that night, so it had to be perfect. "We need to do a slight retake."

Tim sighed. This wasn't the first time Lucy messed up due to sleep deprivation.

"X will be your artist today," Hadyn mentioned as he unlocked the door behind him, letting both the man and Alex into the real studio. It wasn't long until the door closed behind them again, leaving the two alone to descend.

Alex took the lead, taking off her glasses as she folded and hung them in the neckline of her tank top. "So, tell me about yourself. You got a name, buddy?"

Though she wasn't actively trying, it might've sounded like flirting to most single males that signed up for her ink. It wasn't quite her fault, however.. trying to gently let them down in the off-chance that they misinterpreted her sexuality was one of the funnier aspects of her job.

"Do you think I'm an idiot. I know you were stalking one of the speakers. And considering this stage I believe it was James Dalton. Don't have your ID? How convenient. Guess we're going down to the station," She pulled out her handcuffs.

It was hard for Lucy to remain amicable after seeing his reaction. "Only the part about your childhood," she explained.

The guy walked in after Alex. "Andrew Muller," he said, shrugging. She wasn't too cute; not worth a move on his part, anyway. "Do I gotta tell you about the tattoo now... or...."

James nodded. That wasn't so bad. Only five, maybe ten minutes. "I can't help but note the irony of technical difficulties at a conference with a bunch of the greatest technical minds of a generation in attendance, but sure, we can retape."

Melody seemed relieved at ten minutes. She'd been keeping an eye on the security and the young man that they'd stopped. She made a mental note to pass their security a bit of a bonus for a job well done.

"In a bit. Just tell me about yourself." Alex replied, making her way inside her portion of the studio, holding the door for him. "I like to know a little about my clients before we start. Just a little introduction, then we can talk your ink."

The man shrugged. "I didn't expect to do icebreakers for a tattoo," he said. "I dunno."

Lucy rolled her eyes. She and the crew quickly reset, and were ready for a retake.

Back
Top Bottom