• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Repeat

"SHIIIIIT!"

"No, no, nononono!" Could be heard throughout the hotel. Sylvester groaned. "First, I fuck up an interview with James Dalton," he ranted, as he rushed to put his clothes on. He had just woken up, and thanks to his insomnia, very late, but he HAD wanted to get an early start, and maybe catch Dalton's speech, kicking off the expo. "Now, I can't even get to the stupid expo on time!" He grabbed his camera and started out of the hotel room. Sylvester Capello, a tech vlogger with 100,000 subscribers, and as such, was up-and-coming, had been preparing for this expo, but things recently began to go south. His primary sponsorship backed out, leaving him with less money than normal, and he failed to procure an interview with James Dalton. Now, he was getting to the expo itself late! As he went into the elevator, he turned on his camera and started recording.

"Hey guys, so, I just woke up a little late, but I'm on my way to the expo, so let's get this started!" Sylvester explained, putting on his classic camera smile, and then stopped the recording. He ran out of the elevator, to the front door, and hopped in his car. He looked up in the rear view mirror, and made sure that he looked about the same as normal. Sylvester finished it up by adjusting his shirt, and then pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

((EDIT: forgot a 0 in 100,000))

Last edited:
James sighed, took a deep breath and went back into it. It seemed a bit more polished than the first time, but lacked just a little bit of the emotional fire. A consequence of it being a re-take.

Lucy and the rest of the crew were content with James' retake. It would be uploaded to the expo's website, along with numerous other social media outlets, by the end of the day.

"Thanks, Dalton," she said, her voice indifferent. She apparently wasn't too moved by his story. "Take's all done."

@Mad Max @Rocket Queen @Flaze @BorgyDudeMan @Midorikawa @Presidian @Yun @SpatiallyRendering

The day continued to move on. At the expo, a few more speakers gave their speeches on the stage James Dalton gave his. They were filmed without any problems. It was quite clear Lucy learned from her mistakes, not to mention, she didn't feel like dealing with any more self absorbed big shots.

It was now five thirty in the afternoon. The expo was beginning to wind down; it was fairly uneventful. No issues, no hitches. Everything went fairly smooth. There was a large reservation at one of the restaurants in town for those who helped with the expo; it was an annual activity many liked going to. As such, reservations were made year after year.

The restaurant itself was fairly nice, and very large. It had enough space to hold those who wanted to go. The outside seating was very nice as well, especially in the summer night weather.

Lucy, Tim, and the tech crew booked tables every year. As she packed her camera away, she could only think about the delicious bread rolls that place had.

((Your OC should be finishing up at the expo, and going to the restaurant, if that's what they want to do. They are free to do anything in town. The skip to the next day shouldn't be too far from here; that's where the fun begins.))

Sylvester collapsed on the bed in his hotel room, exhausted and disappointed. Exhausted because he went very far, very fast, in order to cover as much of the expo as he could uncomfortably fit in a video.

And disappointed because he still felt as if he owed his audience more. After all, it was basically their viewing of the videos that kept him living a comfortable and overall good life.

When James Dalton was announced to be at the expo, Sylvester promised his viewers that he'd get an exclusive interview, one where he would truly challenge the young genius. And he failed.

He promised his viewers that he'd be at the expo from the moment it opened, until the moment it closed. And he failed.

That's not even to mention the slews of comments he got that told him that he was uninteresting and pointless. The loads of comments that told him that the quality of his videos had gone down. And, to be honest, it had. Sylvester just wasn't sure why, or how to fix it.

He closed his eyes, and didn't open them for the rest of the evening.

Last edited:
After finishing up with work and the presentation for modified ink at the expo, Alex had taken a table for two at the restaurant, waiting on Robin's arrival. She was currently sipping on a soda when her phone went off. She briefly stepped outside and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" The tattoo artist answered, hoping it was either her brother or Hadyn. No such luck - it was one of her clients that earlier in the day had asked for her number. She sighed at this.

"Would this happen to be the number of the tattoo artist?"

"Yes. Is something the matter?"

"No.. no, everything's fine. Pretty great, in fact. Are you maybe free for a night out on the town?"

"Um, well, you see-"

"How about it? Movie date night? I can free up my busy schedule for you?"

"There's a slight issue with that, you see. I already have a girlfriend, thanks."

"Well, I'm always game for a threesome, even if you seem to be a-"

"I do not like straight men. I am positively two-hundred percent gay. Good day to you, sir."

Alex ended the call with a rather smug look on her face.

Marissa had dropped the kid off with official security people and continued doing her job. Now she was by Bella, stretching from a long day. "You think they'd let us sneak with them to the restaurant. It would be fun to hang with Dalton," she smiled mischievously.

Bella rolled her eyes just as her phone rang. "Hello. Understood sir." And with that she hung up. "Unfortunately for you we have a dead body. And unfortunately for me it had to be after the expo. Did you drive here?"

"Nope. Give me a ride?"

"I guess I don't have much choice. Let's go." And with that they left to go investigate.

((Now where is my OC... hmm... oh yes...))

After a long day of hard work, Chris decides to drive home and go to sleep. Before he does so, he tucks himself in his blanket, turns on the aircon, and turns of the lights

Last edited:
After being let go by Marissa and settling things with security Robin made his way to the restaurant. He should've expected it, but it was really full and it made it hard for him to get inside. He was eventually able to break through the crowd though and quickly spotted Alex. "Hey," he greeted her as he sat opposite her. "Sorry I took so long...some things happened."

"It's fine," she waved him off dismissively, "I had annoying heteros to deal with all day, so I know how you feel. Some off-day, huh?" She took a sip of her coffee, twirling a gel pen expertly in her free hand. "So."

The tattoo artist now wore a cunning, fox-like smirk.

Robin would know the exact confrontation coming on, as it did nearly every night they spent dinner together.

"Did you find a cute girl today?" Alex asked, the excitement palpable in her tone.

As it turned out, the artist seemed to be...rather invested in Robin's romantic life, if the never-ending list of girls she'd chased off had been any indication.

"I'm allowed to fawn over cute girls if I want to," Alex grumbled, mostly to herself in protest.

It sounded a bit childish coming from her, amplified by the fact that she already had a girlfriend.

DAY TWO
The dinner went without a hitch. It was nothing too noteworthy; everyone enjoyed themselves. It was a day well done, and eventually those involved with the expo left to go home for the night. Lucy, however, went back to her hotel room, and read for a bit. Tim wanted to go out to the bar, but she declined his offer. She was tired. The expo continued the next day, but thankfully she wouldn't have to deal with someone with Dalton again. She could smell his ego from miles away.

It got late, and she fell asleep. However, as the clock hit 6:00am... everything rewound.

DAY TWO
It was a blustery day in Clarion Heights, a fairly large beach town nestled alongside the ocean. A storm was to hit that night, and as such, the beaches were incredibly dangerous. Red flags lined the sandy shores, forbidding people from even thinking about jumping into the water.

The dreary weather was a huge let down for tourists, too.

However, this didn’t stop the town from being its busy, loud self. There was a tech expo that weekend. Numerous inventors were to come into town to show off their creations. Large companies, big name speakers, you name it… The exposition was a huge event.

It was morning, and most people were just waking up.

Lucy woke up in her hotel room with a severe headache. The people next door were talking, quite loudly.

Again.

Hearing their chatter next door made Lucy furious. Were they seriously doing this all over again? Before losing her temper, she took a moment to calm herself. If they continued, then she would say something. She had work to do. Walking over to the window, she sighed. Cloudy. Just like the other day. Didn't the weathermen say that the storm would clear up the next morning?

She rolled her eyes. Weathermen were never right.

Lucy began to get ready, surprised to see the outfit she wore yesterday clean as a whistle in her luggage. Did she do that? Odd.

((@Mad Max @Rocket Queen @Flaze @BorgyDudeMan @Midorikawa @Presidian @Yun @SpatiallyRendering))

((Hey guys! The loop officially begins as of this post. I'd recommend looking back at your old posts to see what you exactly wrote happening to your OC, so that it can happen again. Remember, your OC is in the loop. They should remember everything that happened the first day, and be having a serious case of deja vu.))

Alana woke up (once again) with her coffee in hand. She rubbed her head, unable to shake the feeling that she had been in this exact situation before. It was that feeling that led her directly to her computer. Zipping up some files, she immediately sent them off to her tech coordinator.

Somehow, she had 'remembered' that those files needed to be put onto a viable machine. Her designs were more or less finalized, so she was sure to keep that in a folder. A feeling in her gut told her that she needed to.

Unfortunately, she pondered on this feeling for so long that she forgot to brush her hair as she dressed for the day of the expo.

Robin groaned as he woke up, a frown clear on his face once more as he stretched out and stood up from his bed. He was glad the day was cloudly again at least, but the thought of the day before was still very clear on his mind. He still didn't have his project ready, in fact he had completely forgotten about it once more.

As he walked towards his closet to look for something to put on he noticed something strange, the clothes he had worn the day before, which he was sure he put on the basket when he arrived last night were still there. There was no way Alex could've washed them in the middle of the night and even if he had hung them by mistake they would still look slightly off at least.

"Weird," he muttered to himself, scratching the back of his head before shrugging and putting his clothes back on, if they were washed he might as well wear them again. "I guess I should head off for the expo for a bit and then come back," he said to himself as he grabbed his things and began heading for the door.

“I’m heading out!” He called out to his sister Alex as he made to the door, combing his hair back. “I’ll see you st the expo,” was all he said as he walked out. He stopped for a moment though, feeling as if something was definetily off. "Hey Alex," he called out as he walked back in. "Did you wash my clothes last night?"

"Um, no?" Alex replied, washing the dishes as deja-vu overtook her for a moment. "Did you?"

"Well, nevermind. I'll see you at lunch, hopefully our team's presentation will be over before then."

"Ink prototypes. Did you not hear me yesterday?" Alex asked, seemingly slightly annoyed. "Are you sure you didn't drink too much last night?"

Back
Top Bottom