• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Replacement Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Slowpoke

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV
Reaction score
As I'm starting to hate my processor, I was thinking of replacing it with a different one...
So do any of you have an idea what processor is any good (money not being a big issue seeing as I have approx. 200 euros to spend, around $300)?
(Also here are my current system specs, if you need them)
Processor: AMD Athlon II p320 Dual-Core (2.10 GHz)
Graphical Driver: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250.
RAM 3GB.
If you need the name of my Mother Board too, I might post it but I haven't found it yet...

Try upgrading your RAM first.
Since you seem to have a laptop, you will need to disassemble the whole PC, then unscrew the CPU while applying thermal paste.
You would need a mobile CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom