• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Reputation?

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I read it around here when I first joined but I've never seen it in use here.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
It's an option in the vB forums software that isn't used here.

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
Uh, next time you have a question like this, ask an administrator via PM.

Lying
Reaction score
Why? Nothing wrong with the question that was asked. Nothing personal in the content or the answer. Nothing the staff isn't willing to openly share information on. And the user asked the question in the forum specifically intended for questions about the forum to be asked in.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
Why? Nothing wrong with the question that was asked. Nothing personal in the content or the answer. Nothing the staff isn't willing to openly share information on. And the user asked the question in the forum specifically intended for questions about the forum to be asked in.
I think it's because some user's think that "noobish questions" will get HoS'd at the drop of a hat.

Lying
Reaction score
That's a shame. Because the only type of question that's guaranteed to get HoS'ed is "how do I post?" Most other questions are at least a bit valid.

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
That's a shame. Because the only type of question that's guaranteed to get HoS'ed is "how do I post?" Most other questions are at least a bit valid.
Oh...

This did seem like the type of n00bish thread that would be HoS'd immediately. Guess I was wrong.

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Just a n00bish question, but, why isn't it implemented here?

Can I get an encore?
Reaction score
It's kind of a shitty system and was used mainly for lifting up friends/bringing down people you didn't like.

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Reputation is a system where users add or sbtract points from others to bring there rputation up or down, iirc.
The problem is that bots and trolls abuse the system by giving each other high reputations.