• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Request: Screenshots of our skins at different resolutions

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Many of the staff, particularly those involved in technical or artistic pursuits, have larger and widescreen monitors, making testing certain lower resolutions (such as 1024 x 768, which is still surprisingly common) a bit difficult. So, we'd appreciate it if people could please take screenshots of common pages on the forum in different resolutions, to give us an idea of exactly what things look like to you, and what things we should be concentrating on fixing up with the styles.

Here's what I'd like
Forums List
Thread List
This Thread
Tournaments Page
Blogs Page
Social Groups Page
Any individual social group
Any other pages you've noticed issues in any skin

for me everything looks ok so far except for a problem with the top bar im using googlechrome if that helps
1023x767 pixels
sy05yh.jpg

EDIT:same thing happens with other skins too
EDIT2: added second attachment to show other skins (name of skin in search bar edited in with paint)

Attachments

• bulbagarden2.PNG
    bulbagarden2.PNG
    130.9 KB · Views: 3
  • multi skins.bmp
    708.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Forum skin/style: Erika's Garden
Screen resolution: 1280x800
Browser: Google Chrome

Forums List
Thread List
This Thread
Tournaments Page: Tab overflow
Blogs Page
Social Groups Page: There seems to be some background colour issues.
Any individual social group
Any other pages you've noticed issues in any skin (Profiles): Tab overflow, background colouring

Also, judging from how it looks like in a 1280x800 monitor, I bet that all skins won't work correctly with 1024 and 800-wide resolutions - absolute murder for netbooks and smartphones that opt not to use the mobile style for some reason (features being one).

Edit:
Customize Profile: Hyperlink colour on white background = nigh-invisibility.

Edit 2:
Another profile style issue: With profile customizations, well... Sometimes, I wish it DIDN'T use the true background colour. It should use the content bg colour, not the main bg. It happens with various tabs in my profile - and I'm sure that it'll happen for users with separate settings for everything with unique colours.

Last edited:
I have 1024 x 768.

Forum list (the top bar is kinda scrambled)
Thread list
This thread
Tournaments
Blog list
Social Groups
A social group (the imsges won't fit into the boxes)
Thread with multiple pages (notice the scrambled everything around the page number)
A userpage (those tabs seem off)
My album (again, the images won't fit into the boxes)

Hope that helps.

I have noticed and would like to mention that the images not fitting into the boxes problem does not happen with new uploads. Only old photos.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom