• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Requesting UK Smyths shiny Rayquaza code when released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souperzombie

Reaction score
I know it's not out yet, but I want to essentially reserve a code, since I won't be able to go out and get one myself and I really want my own shiny Rayquaza. To trade for it, I have a Wishmaker Jirachi, a 2008 Gamestop Deoxys, a 2008 Alamos Darkrai, a spring 2010 shiny Pichu, a Pokeball pattern Vivillon, or one of the shinies in my signature.
Because this isn't a conventional trade, I'm going to be especially cautious of individuals who don't seem 'trustworthy', so if you're going to make an account just to try and make me an offer, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom