• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Requiem Events shop: updated with GBA Events

Wow, i didnt know you had so many. Nice!
Ill have to look through a list of events, and get back to you.
How about some of your PCNY's? Would you trade those, like a Staryu and a Gloom?

I have only one staryu left after deep checking. And that one is NFT by request.
Gloom, it's possible.

hi dude, I am currently in the market for a deoxys, and was wondering what you would consider worthy of trading for it :D
I don't bother giving you a Deoxys for free. But it's in 4th Gen. Choose a OT (10th, Oblivia, Gamestp or NoK) and nature.

Blog updated with 4th Gen Events from Wondercards.

I have only one staryu left after deep checking. And that one is NFT by request.
Gloom, it's possible.

I don't bother giving you a Deoxys for free. But it's in 4th Gen. Choose a OT (10th, Oblivia, Gamestp or NoK) and nature.

Blog updated with 4th Gen Events from Wondercards.

"Dude, I wasn't asking for it for free, what do you take me for? all I wanted to know was what you would want in exchange......."

"Dude, I wasn't asking for it for free, what do you take me for? all I wanted to know was what you would want in exchange......."

I know you wasn't asking for free. As oldschool Event trader, Deoxys has no value for me (except Space C). I have something like 2000 4th Gen Deoxys. If one of those can make you happy, I don't mind giving you 5 mins for a trade.

Anyway, if you want to give something worthly in exchange, I would be happy with any nicely EV'd pkm or a shiny you got yourself. If you don't have any, just pick up any pkm.

Aura Mew
Mystry mew
Saikyou Magmortar
Poke smash Mewtwo
10 aniv celebi
Event 11 Zoroark
Gamestop Entei
Movie Reshiram
Movie Zekrom
10 aniv latios
10 aniv latias
10 aniv raikou
10 aniv suicune
World 11 Scrafty
Vgc 10 Eevee
Michina Arceus
Palcity lucario
Alamos Darkarai
Saikyou Salamance
Nz Manaphy
Movie Arceus
World 09 Weavile
Jap. Pokemon Ranger Dexoys
Tru Regigigas
Oblivia Shaymin
Hayley Phione
Shokotan Pichu-Movie 09
Movie Shaymin
Movie Regigigas
Jap. Pokemon Ranger Heatran
Tru Manaphy
Baba Flygon
Birthday Chamander
Kyle Riolu
SMR2010 Jirachi
Gamestop Deoxys
Pokecafe Tangrowth
Palcity Manaphy
Gamestop Jirachi
Tru Shaymin
Saikyou Electrivire
Red Metagross
Birthday Chimchar
Goon Scizor
Pktopia Magmortar
Shiny Movie Dogs
Win 2011 Shiny Dogs
Gamestop Raikou
Battle Series Arcanine
Gamestop Celebi
World 10 Crobat
World 08 Lucario
Tru Dragonite
Pokesmash Cubchoo
GameStop Suicune
Ash's Pidove
Akiyama slaking
NOK Mew
NOK Arceus
NOK Jirachi
NOK Deoxys
NOK Regigigas
NOK Shaymin
NOK Darkrai
NOK Manaphy
NOK Electrivire
NOK Magmortar
NOK Golurk
NOK Hydregion
NOK Scraggy
NOK Scizor
Home Plus Darkrai
All Trade for Evolution Pokemon (JAP)
Milos Island Tornadus
Milos Island Thundurus
Spa Land Axew
Satoshi Scraggy
Pokémon Center Tohoku Snivy
Ana Darkrai
Korean Munchlax
PC Osaka Meowth
Pc Eevee
Ruby/Saphire zigzagoon
Tanabata jirachi
Korean station Zoroark
Pc Shyamin
Concert Chatot
Yukina Meowth
Yamamoto Wishcash
Pokepark Meowth
Golgo octillery
Festa Magmar
Festa Electrabuzz
Saikyou Milotic
well i don't expect you like anything but it never hurts to try :spin:
I'm interested in your shin sa gea manaphy and your cinema celebi
I would be willing to trade multiple pokes for both
I took out all korean dw/dw/and korean dogs out because i know you want screenshots which i don't have and you have the korean dogs i have

well i don't expect you like anything but it never hurts to try :spin:
I'm interested in your shin sa gea manaphy and your cinema celebi
I would be willing to trade multiple pokes for both
I took out all korean dw/dw/and korean dogs out because i know you want screenshots which i don't have and you have the korean dogs i have

I'm sorry I have all those Events and what you're asking are very rare.

Gloom, it's possible.

Ok, thats fine either way.
I also have this Wish Chansey if you are interested.
Chansey - Timid - Loves to Eat - HP 42

Yes, i do have it on 4th Gen. OT: EVNTRDR
It's hacked. Wrong type.
Same for OT Secure in case you have it as well.

Anyway, I propose a PCNY Gloom 4th Gen for both Mystry Mew in 3rd gen + Korean DW Banette.

It's hacked. Wrong type.
Same for OT Secure in case you have it as well.

Anyway, I propose a PCNY Gloom 4th Gen for both Mystry Mew in 3rd gen + Korean DW Banette.
Really? >.> I traded a lot for it, and now im kinda mad bro....
Anyway, that is a pretty slanted trade. Im not sure how you would like the Mew on 3rd Gen, and as you can imagine, the Banette was one of my biggest pains to get.
I might be interested in your Korean Mamoswines, meaning both. It would depend on their natures.

Anyway, that is a pretty slanted trade. Im not sure how you would like the Mew on 3rd Gen, and as you can imagine, the Banette was one of my biggest pains to get.
I might be interested in your Korean Mamoswines, meaning both. It would depend on their natures.

Ah :s that hacked wish is pretty common. Many folks have it. But I guess most of them don't trade anymore.

Not that slanted, I already have a few Mystry mew in 3rd Gen and also a few Korean Banette. PCNY Gloom is also rare, less than a few other though.
But I'm OK to change the terms a little.

PCNY Gloom for both 3rd Gen Mew
Kor mamoswine for Kor Banette.

Kor mamoswine I have
Docile KIRA 36707 Sep 28 2011
Lax 유진 52310 Jul 10 2011

DW Events list was updated on the blog

Ah :s that hacked wish is pretty common. Many folks have it. But I guess most of them don't trade anymore.

Not that slanted, I already have a few Mystry mew in 3rd Gen and also a few Korean Banette. PCNY Gloom is also rare, less than a few other though.
But I'm OK to change the terms a little.

PCNY Gloom for both 3rd Gen Mew
Kor mamoswine for Kor Banette.

Kor mamoswine I have
Docile KIRA 36707 Sep 28 2011
Lax 유진 52310 Jul 10 2011

DW Events list was updated on the blog
Ok, thats a little reassuring, i guess. lol
For the mamoswines, i already have those natures, so ill have to pass, and for the Mew, how do you want it on 3rd Gen??
I also just recently got the Target Lucario, and have it Unclaimed.

For the mamoswines, i already have those natures, so ill have to pass, and for the Mew, how do you want it on 3rd Gen??

Yes in 3rd gen, have many in 4th gen.
Interested in Target Lucario but not unclaimed. Claimed + proof of legitimacy is nice.

Got another mamoswine: Impish 엔젤은지니 36861 Jul 7 2011

Yes in 3rd gen, have many in 4th gen.
Interested in Target Lucario but not unclaimed. Claimed + proof of legitimacy is nice.

Got another mamoswine: Impish 엔젤은지니 36861 Jul 7 2011
I think you are missing my question: HOW do i keep it in 3rd Gen, and give it to you at the same time?

Im getting a Lonely nature. Here are the proofs, I actually thought of you while i was doing all this, lol: -Proof - Proof - Proof - If we trade for it, ill give you the complete set unmarked.
Already got an impish nature, sorry.

If you are still interested in the Lucario, let me know :).

I have a few but I never say no to a serial code Event.
But tell me the OT if it was traded already, just in case I got it from someone else.
What would you like for it?

Edit: Nvm about the OT, I forgot about proof you already gave me.
So yeah, just catch one if not done already.

Last edited:
But tell me the OT if it was traded already, just in case I got it from someone else.

Ok, so would my DW US Lucario and the Nero Banette be worthy of one of your rarer events?

Ok, so would my DW US Lucario and the Nero Banette be worthy of one of your rarer events?

PCNY Gloom? In 5th Gen?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom